36: Just Another Morning

Baepsae is playing on your phone as you took a bath. The water running down your back feels good and wet. Well, that's water. Of course, it's wet. Stupid.

Your phone suddenly started ringing. You reached out for it and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Y/N-ah, I woke up." The voice you recognized as Jin's said.
"And?"
"I'm handsome. HAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding. I forgot to tell you that I brought Yoongi to our dorm last night after the practice. He fell asleep on the floor. I was too tired to carry him to your apartment, but our dorm is nearer so I brought him here."
"Oh. Ok. Thanks." You told him.
"He might go there later so open the door for him. I think he's a bit...uhhh...drunk?"
"Drunk?!"
"We played a game while drinking soju. We figured out our manager bought too many bottles of soju so we decided that whoever loses the most in our game should drink the rest of the soju left."
"MWO?! Why did...why were you even drinking?! You're supposed to be finalizing the album, aren't you?"
"Ne. But..." He chuckled a little. "...it's a man thing, a Korean man thing. You do know Koreans drink a lot, right?" He said.
"Fine. Fine. Thank you for telling me. I'll cook haejangguk for him."
"Give me some too!"
"You know how to cook, oppa." You said.
"Yoongi knows how to cook too!"
"He's drunk you said. You don't sound drunk to me. I'll hang up now, oppa."
"Bu-"

You put down your phone and continued taking a bath. You started dressing up after taking a bath. You heard the doorbell ring as you did. You hurriedly finished dressing up and went to open the door.

"You came ear..." You said as you opened the door. "...ly."

You stood there stunned by the tall man standing outside the unit. He's looking down. His hands are in his pockets. This is surely not Yoongi.

"Nuguya?"
He slowly lifted his head to look at you. "Nuguya?" He asked you before smirking.
"Omo..."