43: Sexy Seagull Brain pt. 2

I washed my hands and headed out of the restroom. I walked back to the table and saw her talking on the phone. I sat in front of her across the table.

"Ne. Ok. We'll wait for you." She said.
"Don't eat until I arrive, ok?" The person on the other side said. That voice. Of course.
"Do you have to say that again?"
"I need to make sure. You're a naughty girl you know. I'll hang up now."
"Take care."
"Tell Holly I love him." He said making her smile.
"I love you too, appa!~" She replied imitating a baby.

I ended up smiling too. She's really cute. I heard the familiar laugh from the speakers of the phone. I looked away and stared at the street. He speaks too loud. I can hear him clearly. I wonder she won't become deaf if he continues talking this loud.

"Holly, tell your mom to be a good girl."
"Eomma is a good girl." There she goes again.
"Yeah. And, pretty too. I'll go now. Bye." He said quickly ending the call.

I looked at her to see her reaction. She put her phone in her bag and looked at me. She's blushing. She smiled making her cheeks redder.

They really like each other. Stop being such a fool, Jungkook. There are many other girls out there! Many A.R.M.Y's are very beautiful! Some of them might even be prettier than her! But really, it's not even about her beauty anymore. I've been visiting her since I met her. I just feel good around her. AISH! JINJJA! WHY ARE YOU SO MESSED UP, JEON JUNGKOOK?!

"Suga hyung?" I asked her.
"Ne." She replied nodding excitedly.
"He's coming?"
"Ne."
"I thought...I saw him carrying something. Didn't you give him packed lunch aside from the breakfast?"
"Ah. Ne. He said he needs to make sure the food I eat is safe for me since we're eating out." She explained.
"Ah. I see." He just nodded.

I thought I'd spend this day with her alone. I guess asking our manager to let me off for the day is not that worthy, but it still is. At least I get to see her.

"Omo! What day is it today?!"
"Wednesday. Wae?"
"I forgot! Yujin said she's coming over to bring fruits." She said worriedly.
"Yu-yujin?"
"Ne. She's my friend. I used to work with her."
"Ah. I see. Just text her. Tell her to join us here." I said hesitantly.
"Are you sure?!"
"Well, we won't be alone anyway. Why not let her join our lunch too? The more, the merrier they say." I said managing to make her smile.
"Right! I'll do that."

She took her phone again and started typing. I really want to have a solo time with her, but I guess I'm being too selfish. Maybe this is the universe's way of helping me get over her. Aish. What am I thinking?! This is the first time I had this personal crisis! Jinjja! What the...

"Y/N-ah! Ah!~ Finally, I knew you would be eating here. I know how lazy you are when it comes to cooking. I was so sure you would eat out an-" She stopped talking when she noticed me.
I quickly pulled up my face mask to cover half of my face. "You're so talkative, eonni." Y/N told the girl who just came. "And fast too. I just texted you."
"No heels so running is easy. I'm hungry too you know."

She looked at me again as if she's trying to confirm something. She sat beside Y/N and whispered to her. Well, she's not far from hyung. She speaks as loud as he does.

"Don't tell me that's Yoongi." She whispered loudly.
I just can't help but laugh. "Ani." Y/N answered.
"Omo. Even the laugh is different! Yah! What did you do to Yoongi oppa?!"

If she knows hyung already, maybe she wouldn't be surprised to meet me. I hope she won't faint like that fan I smiled at. I don't like seeing people faint especially if it's because of me. It's worrisome.

"I'm Ju-" I pulled down my face mask.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!" She shouted as she stood up.
"YAH!" Y/N pulled her down as I tried to look away from the other customers. Aish. This girl is too noisy.
"You didn't tell me I'll get to eat with the most handsome member of Bangtan Sonyeondan!" The girl said.
"That title goes to Jin hyung." I said and she looked at me again.

I quickly looked away and noticed Y/N smiling at me. She's mouthing something. It took me time to understand what she's saying. Finally, I understood.

You're blushing, oppa.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

I'm sorry about the previous chapter. Really sorry. Forgive me please T^T