Chapter Three

Authors Note : Sorry for the slow update , it was due to exams and focusing on my other two books.

"Sugar daddy?" I repeated, my eyes wide as I stared at Miranda

"Yeah" Miranda tucked a long strand of hair behind her ear "You do know what that is, don't you?".

Rolling my eyes, I replied "Of course I do! Its an older guy who spends money on someone younger in return for erm... sex" .

"Wrong!"

"Hey, chill out Donald Trump" I snorted, rolling my eyes " What is it then? Educate me"

" Getting money as payment for sex is called being a prostitude and sugaring is nothing like that , if you want to do that you can become an escort . What makes sugaring so different is that it is about forming relationships , weather it be strictly friendship or blossoming into something more and it's not uncommon for sugar babies to end up marrying their sugar daddies.

You're simply using what is available to you to get what you want and there's nothing wrong with that, females are unique creatures that have so much power but are constantly shamed for everything . We can't have fun without someone shaming us or making us feel like enjoying ourselves is a sin, I mean god forbid a women enjoy sex . Sugaring is about empowerment and being confident in yourself , you're in control of the whole arrangement and for once it's men trying to appease you .

Sugar Baby mentality is the same as alpha male mentality — you have ambition, you're dreaming for more.  It's about knowing your worth and making sure men know who's the boss, do you know how powerful it is to have someone who's worth a shit load amount of money , being at your bec and call and bending over backwards to try and please you . That is some real boss shït  , my friend.

It is about providing companionship in exchange for being pampered and companionship can be ;  simply someone who they take out to galas and charity functions to flaunt , someone who they just want to spend with or someone they treat as a girlfriend by fûcking and spending money on.  It's not like they just have sex with you, hand you the money and then never speak again and if people are doing that then it's not real sugaring .

They take you to lovely museums, restaurants , on holidays and they call and text you. It's basically  like having a boyfriend but it's important to not mistake what's going on for love. You should form a connection with them but always remember that this is an arrangement and things can and will change.

I've been doing it for almost 10 months now and Max was my first real sugar daddy, he's really nice and we got on like a house on fire. He's a divorce dad of two children but lately he's been abit off , I think it's because his son is sick which is understandable . I messaged him so he knows I'm here for him if he needs everything , all money and stuff aside as he is a good friend of mine who helped me get an interview with a big politics newspaper .