Chapter Six

Author's Note:Sorry for the long update but I've literally being partying like every single day 😭😭😭

Author's Note:
Sorry for the long update but I've literally being partying like every single day 😭😭😭. Hope you guys enjoy this and this gif is of Big Ang from Mobwives who sadly passed away - RIP 💗.

~ Sugar ~

The week following the date I had found myself incredibly busy with university and my job; I had thrown myself into my work to ensure that I could spend the whole weekend work-free. Even though my new potential life with James seemed new and exciting, Miranda reminded me that I shouldn't let it make me go slack on my work.

Miranda's wise words were that, at the end of the day, he was still married and what James and I had was a fantasy, and fantasy and real life unfortunately can't coexist. I still wasn't sure how I felt about him being married, but I knew deep down that I couldn't feel that bad otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to go out with him on Saturday night.

I had always thought myself to be a good strong girl with a moral compass, but as soon as he flashed the stunning Tiffany necklace at me I had lost my head and forgot all about my values. My saving grace was that I hadn't done anything with him that could be deemed inappropriate, and for all I knew his wife could know about this arrangement. Miranda told me it wasn't uncommon for wives to give their husbands permission to play away now and again, but I had never envisioned myself being the other woman before.

It was Friday evening and I was currently out for food and drink with Lucy, my only other friend on campus. Lucy was a lovely girl who was incredibly intelligent. She was sweet and reminded me of myself. She was very pretty with long wavy strawberry-blonde hair, ivory coloured skin and icy blue eyes. She was quite a beauty— someone easily looked past, but once you really looked at her, it was hard to look away.

Her hair was pinned back in a high ponytail and she was wearing a form-fitting white shirt-dress paired with white lace up opened-toed heels. It surprised me as the place we were at was pretty casual. I suddenly felt incredibly self-conscious, especially in black jeans, a black Rolling Stones T-shirt, a leather jacket and black Vans.

"Hey, what's the occasion? I feel underdressed," I joked after giving her a quick hug.

"Yeah, sorry about the dress, but I'm going out to watch my boyfriend's band later and I think I overdressed a little. You're welcome to come, they're playing not far from here," Lucy explained with a grimace.

"Woah... we don't speak for two weeks and you find yourself a boyfriend? Spill," I laughed, shaking my head.

"It's still kind of in the early days so maybe I shouldn't call him my boyfriend, but he's sweet and I like him a lot. His name is Rylan and he's a few years older than us. It's kind of casual at the moment, but he asked me to attend his mother's 45th birthday party next month so I guess he sees us being more than just sex," Lucy replied, flushing slightly.