ch.4

Katsuki Yuuri

"Yuuuuuuurrriiiii~ wake up! we have to see your boyfriend in an hour~", i hear a familiar voice to which i can only identify as Phitchit, i groan and go under my warm blanket until Phitchit takes the blanket off me and im prone to be awake now just by the cold suddenly washing over me. "Ughhhh, whatever. But he is not my boyfriend! we went over this last night!", i groan before going to my closet to pick out what to wear today as Phitchit giggles, "Yeah and yet you said he's husband material and called him hot and sexy!", i groan at his words once again before putting on a pair of black pants then getting on my socks and shoes. I get up and Phitchit walks next to me with a smirk on his face, "Why the smirk?", i ask clueless as he just giggles then shakes his head without saying another word so i just roll my eyes as we reach my living room an sit down at the table as my mom brings us both breakfast and we both thank her then dig in.

~~~~~~

Nikiforov Viktor

Im currently still in my hotel room because Yuri hasnt woken up yet so i decide to go over to his bed and wake him up but i notice hes not there and its just three pillows under the blanket. I have a sneaking suspicion where he went, i get up and leave my room but lock it after leaving then go downstairs to the main area where the receptionist is then once i see a small woman with a name tag that says, 'Hiroko', i smile then go over to where she is. "Excuse me, did a short boy with blonde hair, kind of angsty teen, with green eyes pass by here?", she nods, "Yes, he asked what Room number Otabek altin is in.", i sigh at her words before asking her what room hes in then she tells me and i thank her before running back upstairs and walking to Otabeks room.

I knock on the door and see a man with shaved sides, a stoic face, and brownish blackish hair answer the door. "Pardon the intrugion but im looking for my son. He has blonde hair, hes kind of an angsty teen-""iM NOT AN ANGSTY TEEN TAKE THAT BACK!", i was interuppted by Yuri's voice, i chuckle as he appears at the door then i grab his wrist, "Thanks for taking care of my son, byeee!!", i say before dragging Yuri back downstairs into the same place i was at before. "I was having fun with Beka!", he protests before i give him a smirk, "Listen, Yuri, if you love him so much why dont you just tell him?", im trying to teach him many things about love due to me never experiencing it nor knowing what its like but i do hope he finds love and experiences it because my mom has told me many times before what love is like and the signs of it to know beforehand. "Because im sure he doesnt feel the same way...", he lowers his head so i hug him tightly as if hes going to float away from me at any moment, "Come on, we should get going so we arent late.", he nods in agreement to my statement.

++++

Katsuki Yuuri

Phitchit and i are currently at the hotel where the convention is being held while us and the rest of the fans are waiting for Viktor to come out. "You excited to see your boyfriend~?", Phitchit winks at me but i roll my eyes just as Viktor comes on stage and everyone around us starts to scream causing me and Phitchit to giggle. "Hello everyone, now, before Yuri comes out i would just like to talk about a few things, yeah?", the crowd screams again. "Alright so before i got here i was in my hotel room and i woke up to see Yuri wasnt in his bed so i remembered him mentioning a friend before who's here and so i figured thats where he was, so i asked a nice lady named Hiroko--", my eyes widen at that name; hE MET MY MOM AND MY MOM DIDNT TELL ME?!?! OH MY GOD!!!!! "And when i got there i called him an angsty teen and he just screamed at me while the poor guy just stood there super confused.", he laughs; making my heart feel warm inside, what is this feeling?

The crowd laughs a bit too before he continues, "So as most of you know, there was a fan of mine whos stuff i commented on, right? he has raven black hair and these really cute brown eyes that are like the color of coffee.", my heart beat increases; im sure its someone else and it was just a coincidence someone has the same eye color and hair color as me... "HEY VIKTOR! HES RIGHT HERE!", Phitchit yells standing up and pointing to me as i push him, "PHITCHIT WHAT THE HELL?!", i yell as he turns his gaze upon me with a soft smile, "Would you like to come up here?", he asks and i just stand still; frozen in time, panicking not sure what to say- next thing i know is Phitchit is dragging me to the stage then he pushes me on the stage as Viktor stands there giving me a soft smile making my heart race super fast and my face heat up with a blush, what is this feeling?

"Well, its nice to see you! You're even cuter in person.", he winks at me while putting an arm around my shoulder making my heart beat even faster and my blush even more visible, i feel? safe? in his touch? what is going on with me? "Tell the crowd and me about yourself~", he hands me the mic and i take it with a shaky hand, "W-well... Im Yuuri katsuki... Yuuri with two U's... Uhhh... Im 24... Uhh... The one who-who dragged me up here is my best friend Phitchit who i met online about three years ago..", i say shaking slightly while looking down and avoiding everyones gaze.

Time skip

Phitchit and i got back to the hot springs after a long day, "Say Yuuri, what did he write on your shoulder?", he asks as i raise my sleeve on my shoulder. Oh. MY. GOD. "YUUURI OH MY GOD HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!", he says snapping a picture then showing it to me.

'i think you're really cute and i'd like to get to know you better, text or call me ;) whichever you prefer ***-***-**** '

I GOT VIKTORS NUMBER OH MY GOD