ch.13 epilogue??

((a/n yeah so this is the epilogue sorry, im just super excited to start my other story and while im doing that story i was wondering, would you guys want me to do the DJ otayuri story or syncronized swimming AU viktuuri? or texting viktuuri? please vote and let me know what you thought ^^ also this chapter is gonna be short again so sorry ))

Nikiforov Viktor

Wait.... What did Yuuri just say...? so he does feel the same way...? I walk over to where he is and he instantly sits up but doesnt face me, I look at Yuuko and shes saying something in japanese i dont understand. Yuuri doesnt seem too convinced so Yuuko gets up and comes over to me, "Just talk to him, hes stubborn.", she sighs before walking off.

I sit down in front of him and put a finger under his chin and one on his chin so he'll look at me, he does look at me but hes blushing. I smile at him and caress his cheek with my thumb. "Yuuri, im sorry if i did something wrong to make you run off from our kiss like that- its just- i really like you but like its more than like, i love you Yuuri.", he starts to sob and im quick to pull him into a hug although he doesnt hug me back yet.

"My love for you is different from your love for me. You probably love me in a family way or friend way but im in love with you and i love you in the way i want to just hug you and hold you tight and kiss you a lot and be together... Like... Dating..", i can imagine saying these words are embarassing for him but hes so bold to say this to me and i really admire him for it. "Yuuri, i feel the same way about you. Dont ever doubt that i love you and am in love with you too, Yuuri katsuki.", i smile at him.