ch.6

Katsuki Yuuri

I grumble as i wake up to the sound of my alarm, i hit snooze then grab my glasses from the night stand to look around my room and see things more clearly, then grabbing my phone and checking my text messages afterwards just to see 5 text messages from Viktor and i catch myself smiling, then reply to him.

Viktor: good morning Yuuri!
Viktor: i was thinking something
Viktor: do you wanna meet up sometime?
Viktor: maybe today? grab a bite to eat for breakfast?
Viktor: just as casual friends so i can get to know you better (: text me when you're up!

I smile softly at my phone before answering his messages.

Me: i'd love to, where do you wanna go? :)

I get up to get on a shirt that says, 'Panic! at the disco', then putting on a pair of grey sweatpants. I then grab some socks and shoes and put them on before leaving my room the going back downstairs to text Viktor.

Viktor: good morning~! and how about we go to this cute little cafe i saw down the road from where im staying!

Me: sounds good to me, where are you staying?

Viktor: hasetsu hot springs & hotel

Me: oh wow i live there, my mom runs this place. What room number are you?

Viktor: 221B ((a/n anyone get that reference?))

Me: okay ill be there in a jiffy!

I get up to go to the bathroom, then brushing my hair and my teeth as i smile to myself and find myself blushing while my heart beats fast while thinking about Viktor; what is he doing to me? eh, im sure its just excitement to be friends with such a big celebrity! I walk out of the bathroom noticing im the only one around here whos awake, so i go up the stairs that lead to where the hotels are then roam the hallways, eventually finding Viktors room then knocking on the door. He comes out only a moment later then engulves me in a hug and my face heats up, he lets go after a minute, "Bye Yura, im going to have breakfast with Yuuri~", he says adressing his son then shutting the door behind him as he links arms with me making my face flush red.

Time skip

Katsuki Yuuri

"Wow, you used to ice skate?", i giggle as Viktor tells me all about his past and i do the same, just the two of us sharing stories between each other while enjoying each others company and eating breakfast with some coffee, i really enjoy getting to know Viktor more because it makes me feel like i finally have a friend who isnt online or someone who i didnt grow up with, someone i can stary fresh with besides Phitchit whom has no idea of my embarassing past. "Yeah! I was actually really good at it and i still do it from time to time but i dont think i could ever do it professionally.", he then takes a sip of his coffee and i smile at him, "I used to ice skate, i quit though because im not really good at it. Heh.", i then take a sip of my drink as Viktor hums so i glance at him and he smiles at me making my heart skip a beat as i blush and almost choke on my drink but manage to take it down easily.

"Say Yuuri, would you ever return to ice skating if you had a coach who can help you get better~?", he winks at me; i avoid eye contact by looking at my drink before thinking to myself, what is he up to? why does it matter to him so much? why does he even care? "Uhm, i guess.", i shrug although i dont really know my answer to that question, "I mean, it would help me make new friends and Phitchit is a skater so it would be really fun to compete someday especially if i can see Phitchits skating live instead of--""Yuuri, ill be your coach!", i nearly choke on air at his words before coughing violently while he gives me an innocent smile and i look at him with wide eyes, "Wait-- seriously? What about your youtube career? What about Yuri? Your family? Yuri's mom?", im really self concious and i dont think i can ever really skate competitively between my anxiety and depression and just-- everything! "I can somehow do both youtube and coaching! Ooooh i can film videos of you skating and film videos of our everyday training and stuff! Also, im gay and single and i dont know Yuri's birth parents- wow thats gonna get confusing with a Yuuri and Yuri, we'll call my son Yurio!", he winks at me but i sigh and take in a deep breath before smiling at him with a determined look, "Alright, you can coach me.", he gives me a big heart shaped smile in return, my heart skipped a beat again; what is going on with me?