a/n

OK YALL I CAME UP WITH TWO AU IDEAS IM EXCITED TO SHARE WITH YALL
ONE IS VIKTUURI N OTAYURI AND THE OTHER IS KLANCE
btw i finished voltron last night aND I S O B B E D
ANY WA YS

Viktuuri/Otayuri - AU in a world in which the world is divided by two creatures aka vampires and werewolves, theres also humans but most of them have no clue about vampires and werewolves while the other half thinks theyre all myths or a human and vampire or werewolf has fallen in love with each other, although it is shamed upon in the world of Vampires and Werewolves, its still legal no matter how much it is frowned upon. Viktor nikiforov, a famous vampire who is admired for many things and him being related to his tribes leader Yakov feltsman which is his grandpa, Viktor also has a younger brother named Yuri plisetsky nikiforov. Viktor is 25 and Yuri is 15. Yuuri katsuki, famous in his werewolf tribe due to his parents being the leaders of the tribe he is in, hes currently 24 and he always likes to go out on adventures with his best friend Phitchit chulanont whom has been his best friend ever since they were just pups at 1 year old. Otabek altin is a well trusted werewolf with the katsuki family which is why he is their most trusted fighter.

Yuuri and Phitchit and Otabek and Yuri and Viktor are enrolled into high school all due to their families wanting them to go to school and learn education like humans so they can all be strong and powerful.

One day, Yuri is walking to his class talking with his annoying older brother until suddenly he crosses paths with Otabek altin after Otabek and Yuri accidentally bump into each other in the hallway, Yuri tells him to watch it and Otabek apologizes, but once they meet eyes theres an instant zing there that both of them feel but the other doesnt know the other felt the same zing so they both apologize for their actions so Otabek helps Yuri pick up his books then Otabek apologizes once more and walks off. Yuri realizes Viktor is no longer there then sighs and goes to class.

Yuuri and Phitchit are in the cafeteria arguing about who knows what when thinks someone calls his name and looks up to see a silver haired mam with beautiful ocean blue eyes and they suddenly bump into each other causing them both to fall with Viktor on top of him and Yuuri on the ground on his back. Viktor gives the younger boy a shit eating grin then gets up and helps the younger boy up, explains his situation and apologizes and Yuuri reassures him its okay. Viktor recognizes the young boy from his other classes and asks if hes in those classes and to Viktors excitement, Yuuri says he is and they instantly connect as Yuuri and Viktor slowly fall in love with each other but never know it until later on. Viktor waves bye to Yuuri and winks at him then goes to his younger brother.

Klance - High school AU. Lance just transferred from Cuba to LA due to issues in Cuba. Its his first day there and he gets assigned to be shown around, he meets a guy named Hunk who shows him around the school before school starts. Hunk shows Lance his friends, Pidge and Allura. But on their way to the lunch table, Lance gets shoved by another student with a black haired mullet walking next to a taller guy with white in front of his hair and the rest is black. That wasnt the only time they cross paths but they soon become friends after Hunk makes them settle out their rivalry. But what happens when the two start to realize they're falling for each other.

I will be working on both of those once finished with this book so i hope that all of my followers and maybe more people will read both of the stories! :)