Chapter 31

I went downstairs, and everyone was sat down. The only available place to sit was in between Brad and Lauren, so I sat down rolling my eyes and sighing, acting like I hated it. I pulled half the duvet of Brad knee, pulling it over my body.

'What are we watching' I said, trying to sound annoyed

'Well me and Belle wanted to watch Me Before You, but the boys wouldn't let us' Lauren gave Tris and Con a dirty look, I knew James wouldn't of minded 'and the boys wanted to watch The Conjuring 2, but we refused'

'So we decided on Deadpool' Connor cut in and Lauren gave him a dirty look 'You was taking too long' lauren shook her head.

'I love Deadpool' I grinned

'Of course you would' Brad schoffed

'Can you not just for one night?' Tristan sighed, and everyone else looking annoyed so we both looked at each other for a split second trying not to laugh, I don't know why this was so funny. It just was. About half way through the film, all dinner had been eaten, and we had now moved on to the popcorn and other snacks, but not me. I was stuffed.

'Lauren' I whispered and she ignored me so I said it a little louder 'Lauren'

'What, Ryan Reynolds is on the screen shut up' she hissed, God she's getting way to into this

'I want to cuddle' I stuck my bottom lip out

'Yeah and I wanna cuddle, but not with you, with Ryan Reynolds' what a nice friend. I rolled my eye, as I felt something touch my foot. I jumped at first, getting a funny look from the others, and pretended I was just scratching my arm, because I knew it was Brad. I felt his foot rub against mine, then felt my phone vibrate In my pocket. I pulled it out, hiding it under the duvet so as not to distract Lauren again, I don't want to go there. She's scary when it comes to Marvel.

New message- Bradley

I want to fuck.

I read it smirking then replying

I don't ☺️

I felt Brads feet tangle in mine, and a sudden cold hand on my thigh, rubbing circles and moving further and further up my leg. I grabbed his hand, pushing it down, however he creeped it back up again, only this time closer. It sent a warm sensation through into my stomach, biting my lip wanting him to stop, but not at the same time. I tried to hold myself from squirming in my seat.

'Brad will you sit still, you're distracting me' Tris nudged him, and he apologised removing his hand from my leg.

The film came to an end, James and Lauren was asleep, Lauren lay on James' chest, him with his arm wrapped tightly around her. They looked so adorable. Tris, Belle, Connor and Molly was still awake.

'I can't be arsed moving the mattress' tonight' Belle looked at me 'Do you mind sleeping down here with these 2? Me and Molly can go round to the boy's apartment?'

'Yeah no problem' I smiled 'love you Belle, night' I said standing up, giving her a hug.

'Love you too Mia' she grinned, James doing the same hugging me, and I stood up hugging Connor and Molly saying goodnight also.

'Goodnight Amelia' Brad said winking at me, Belle looked at me weirdly, I think she saw.

'Night' I looked down at the now blank TV, as they all left the room. Did I really have to sleep in here with this two? I love them both.. but third wheeling much.

I got another text from Brad

Wait 20 mins, then come round. I've left the door unlocked. Everyone will be asleep, B.

I smiled at the text message, before sneaking upstairs and putting my phone on charge, setting an alarm this time for in the morning so I could leave before everyone else was awake. No one should be up before 9 am. It had been about 20 minutes, so I decided to head over to Brad. I crept back down the stairs, ensuring Lauren and James was still asleep, before leaving and locking to door behind me, then entering Brads apartment and locking the door behind me also with the key he had left out on the side. I tried my best to be quiet creeping up the stairs, but ended up falling a few times.

Everyone's bedroom light was off, meaning everyone was asleep, excluding Brads. I opened the door slowly, and Brad was lay in his bed, clearly waiting for me. I turned the light of on my way in, before getting into the bed next to Brad. I always loved sleeping in Brads bed, it always comforted me. I hadn't slept proper in nights, hopefully tonight would be an exception. Our bodies fit together like a jigsaw, he was wearing his favorite long PJ bottoms and no shirt. We were facing each other, I could just about see his face because of the light coming through the window, I was by the side of the window, because I hated sleeping by the door. I always have. I don't know why, it's just something weird.

'Brad' I whispered

'Mhm' he hummed back, clearly tired, he had his arm wrapped around me, my head lying on is arm holding me tight and close to him

'I can't sleep' I whispered again, and he shook his head

'You've been here for 5 minuets, you've not even tried' he gave a half hearted chuckle since he was clearly very tired.

'I've been trying for the past 2 weeks' I smirked, seeing the corner of his lips curl up, as I kissed them smiling back.

'What do you want me to do then?' He questioned

'Sing' I simply said whispering.

'No' he shook his head softly

'Please, I've missed you singing, and that's your fault. It's also your fault I've not slept, therefore you kind of owe me' I grinned and he shook his head softly again, sighing. He began to sing the song he wrote for me a while a go, and I can safely say it is one of my all time favourites. It's not on any of there albums, but Brad sang it on tour and I cried.

'So you can find me, the tallest building in the tallest city, and I will build a ladder to the roof top, screaming from my lungs I'm sorry I messed up.

So darling won't you stay here, im asking you to wait. So darling won't you stay here, I swear that I can change.

And every conversation, always ends the same , but darling if you stay here, I promise I can change.

But only if you stay' He sang, and with each line, I began to get even more tired. His singing just had a way of comforting me, it made me feel safe and secure. And eventually, I was asleep.