Crush

Budo walked through the halls of the school. He rounded a corner and then his eyes went wide, and he felt like his heart stopped beating for a second. He saw her, Ayano Aishi, the girl who he secretly liked. Everyone thought she was weird and mysterious, but they straight up assumed that. You can't judge someone by how they seem to act, but how they really act. Otherwise, you're wasting your time being mean. Budo didn't know her properly either, only bumped into her a few times before. And he certainly didn't think badly of her. He actually adored how she could ignore their rude remarks and focus on being herself. That's a great talent in a person! Ayano walked towards him, but she completely ignored him. "Hey Ayano-chan!" Budo greeted. Ayano's cold, grey eyes looked over to the source of the sound. "Hello Budo-senpai," she dully greeted back."Um..." He started. He laughed and smiled sheepishly at her because he didn't know what else to say. Ayano smiled back for a second, it seemed insincere, and then she walked off. Budo ignored that fake smile, and walked off to his club thinking about Ayano.

(Time skip!)
Mina and Sho stood in the traditional sparring position, and waited for someone to make a move. They stood there like mannequins, you know, the usual. Watching Mina and Sho fight was the most boring thing, ever. Budo felt bored and tired, and he felt his eyelids get heavier. He struggled to keep them open, and finally gave in to them. He imagined Ayano, her dull grey eyes were beautiful and hypnotizing. Her cute blank stare, drills into him and makes shivers go up his spine, but nevertheless, he still liked her so much. Her charcoal black hair swishing around in the wind, making her look enchanting. Her thin build, and her soft, gentle fingers, kinda cold, but who cares? She's just too perfect!

"Budo-senpai, are you okay?" a familiar soft voice asked. "Budo-senpai, can you hear me?" the same gentle voice asked again. Someone started shaking him, and he suddenly snapped out of it. "Wha- ow!" He shouted as he hit his head on the wall when he got a fright. Sho started laughing, which had a chain reaction, making the others laugh too. The martial arts master wiped some saliva from the side of his mouth, and then he rubbed the back of his head. Budo angrily glared at Sho, indicating to shut up. Sho quieted down, and then Budo looked to who was in front of him. "A-Ayano-chan! Welcome to the martial arts club! W-what brings you here?" He asked. 'Wow, speak of the devil,' he thought about his mini daydream."I wanted to join the club, if you're not busy sleeping." She said. Budo smiled a huge, embarrassed smile and answered, "o-of course, now you're an official member of the club!" "You can change your uniform in there, there must be a spare gi there too," he told her. Ayano went into the changing room, and got into her martial arts uniform. She came out and they did their club activity. Budo couldn't focus on the training properly because of the previous events. He found it hard to process it all. Ayano came to his club, asked to join, and he was sleeping?! 'Stupid, stupid Budo! Uh, she must think that I'm weird now....' he finished his thought. 'But, atleast she joined the club, now I can talk to her and become friends with her!' he thought positively.

(Another Time skip!)
After the bell rang, the martial artists left the club and went home. Budo waited until everyone was gone, and then he asked Ayano if she would like to walk home with him. Ayano hesitated, but then agreed. She had nothing better to do, and she didn't care who she walked home with. The pair headed out of the school and chatted about casual things. Budo was really excited because he was talking to his crush, and he realized as he got to know her, that she isn't anything like everyone suspected. She was mysterious, he had to admit, but she wasn't weird and creepy or anything. That was Oka and the occult club. She was nice, and Budo was glad he finally got to talk to her properly. He just hoped that she didn't think badly of him.Soon enough, Ayano's house came into view, and she said goodbye to Budo, and then ran off. Budo watched her as she sped off, and then went to his own home, thinking about the raven-haired girl.

Sorry it was short. I was out of ideas on how to start the story!

I got this idea when one day I was casually looking up Ayando stories and stuff, you know...the usual, and then I saw an image of Budo spitting up flowers. It said 'Hanahaki disease,'so, I searched it up and did some research on it. And that is where this story's inspiration came from. I hope you like blood and flowers, cause there's gonna be a lot of that in this story. :)

Hopefully, I can write a longer chapter next time.

Thanks for reading! Hope you'll like my story! Oh, and the song: Enchanted nightcore version.
Yin~