Killing the first rival

Ayano woke up to the sound of her annoying alarm go off. She was really tired, and she wanted to stay in her bed for a bit longer. After what seemed like just a few minutes but was a few hours, she threw the covers off her and got up out of her bed. Ayano's half shut eyelids roamed over to her alarm clock, which read that she was very late. Her eyes went wide, and she frantically searched her room for her uniform. She got fresh, and then got ready in her white seifuku. The yandere rushed out her house, and headed to her school.

"Please try to make it to class on time, take your seat," sensei told her. Ayano sat down in her typical seat and tried to focus on the lesson at hand. She had to kill her rival today, if she wasn't interrupted by annoying Budo. 'Uh, he's such a pain,' she thought. Class eventually ended, and Ayano strolled out of her class to the cooking club. She changed her plan, she wasn't going to poison her, she would straight out end her life with a knife. Simple and easy. Ayano sneaked into the room, to find that no one was around. She grabbed the knife that was left unattended to, and headed out of the club room. She heard a few footsteps outside, so she ducked behind the counter. "Ha ha, that's so cute," she heard a familiar voice and a few feminine giggles. Her blood boiled at her voice. Amai Odayaka. "Kay, see you soon!" Amai entered the room and went to make some stupid octo-dogs. Ayano came out from behind the counter and gave Amai a fright. "Hello Amai," yandere-chan smirked. Amai had a gentle smile on her face, but when she saw the killer, her expression darkened. "W-what! W-what do you want! Why do you have that creepy smile on y-your face?!" she asked. Ayano giggled, but it didn't sound cute or girly. It sounded menacing. "Sweetheart, I have a question to ask you," she started. Amai gulped as she saw a bit of the knife from behind her back. "Do you know how octo-dogs feel when they're being chopped up a load of times?" she finished her question. Amai shook her head rapidly and stepped back as Ayano inched forward. "Well...... I'm gonna teach you!" Ayano's lips curved into a smile, and she threw herself onto her rival. Amai started to scream, but Ayano stabbed her in her neck. Amai's blood splattered all over Ayano, and Ayano kept on smiling. (That's the third time I killed Amai in one of my yansim stories, and I only wrote three :)

After about a million stabs, Ayano checked that Amai was dead for sure, and then went to clean up. Fortunately there wasn't anyone in the halls, and Ayano could dispose of the body easily. She waited by the incinerator till the delinquents left, and then she dumped the body and the weapon, and then turned the incinerator on. Ayano left to clean up her bloody clothes. She got into her gym uniform and then she went to clean up the mess in the cooking club. 'Hopefully no one saw the blood,' she thought. And it turned out that no one did. Ayano happily cleaned up the blood and made sure that there were no stray footprints or blood pools that she didn't see and then washed out the bucket of bloody water. And just when she finished, the bell rang. Ayano walked to her class, unusually happy. Time flew by and then Ayano left the classroom. She went to her clubroom.

"Ayano-chan! You're unusually happy," Budo said. Ayano just smiled at him. "Yeah, I guess. Is your nose better yet? I'm sorry for hurting you yesterday," she admitted, but it wasn't genuine. Budo nodded. "Yeah, I'm better," he told her. The truth was Ayano couldn't careless, but she didn't want to be rude. She then went to change into her gi.

The martial artists did their club activity, and then the bell rang signaling the end of the school day. The members said goodbye to each other and went home. Ayano got changed and headed out of the school. When she got home, she got changed into her pajamas and went onto her computer. She got a friend request. Ayano opened it to see who it was. It was her leader, Budo. She accepted the request and chatted with Budo. When it was 10pm, she logged off facebook and decided to go to bed. Ayano felt accomplished for the day, and she dozed off to a beautiful dream.