The Girl By The Pond

"Kim, lets go or we'll be late!"
"I'm coming Kai, wait up!" Kimiki said as she ran down the hall.
It was the first day back from break and they were going to be late for class. Luckly they made it just in time to greet fellow students. This was Kim's freshman year of highshool with her best friend Kai. Kai and Kim have been best friends ever since they were little. Kai is a werewolf. They were lucky enough to be transfered together. Kim is a very social girl and is good at sports, but she loves sitting in a quiet relm to draw or write. Kai is a very energetic kid who loves joking around and spending time with Kimiki. He always compliments her and stands up for her.
Their first few classes were very quiet and boring, but Kimiki loved her studies. By the time lunch came around Kimiki walked around to find a quiet spot to sit. When she got to the cort yard she found a koi fish pond. It was an amazing scene. The pond was surounded by cherry blossom trees. And the back wall was covered in large rocks. There was a small dock out to the pond and Kimiki sat right on the dock, and ate her lunch. She looked around to admire the scenery. She listened to the birds and the splashing water, but then she listened closer and heard music. It sounded like a gentle flute and it made Kimiki feel quite relaxed. She couldn't find out where it was coming from, but she didn't complain about the sweet sound. Kai came by the pond and sat next to Kimiki and ate with her. He too could here the music.
"Where is that music coming from?" Kimiki asked.
"I don't know but its really nice." Kai said.
Kai listened a bit, but then ignored the music to talk to Kimiki.
"How is you're first day of school so far?" Kai asked.
"Oh, well. I think we will fit in perfectly this year. Don't you think?" Kimiki said.
"Yeah I'm excited." Kai replied.
Kimiki turned around to face Kai.
"Hey, do you have gym class at 2:30?" Kamiki asked.
Kai reached in his back pocket and pulled out his schedule.
     "Yep, I sure do." Kai said.
     "Great! I can't wait for that class." Kamiki said.
The two finished their lunches and went to their next class. Kai stsrted meeting new people and discovered something interesting. After school Kai and Kamiki met up at the pond to do their homework together. Kamiki got their and she still could here the flute music. Once Kai  got there he started looking around the pond like he was trying to find something. Then he stopped and staired toward the rocks. Kamiki walked over to him to see what he was looking at. Then she saw it too. There was someone perched on top of one of the rocks. It was a girl who looked about Kamiki's age. She was in a school uniform. She was just sitting there, but she was playing a flute. She didn't open her eyes. She just kept playing her flute.
     "They weren't joking when they said that she was mysterious." Kai said.
     "What are you talking about?" Kamiki asked.
Kai turned to Kamiki.
     "That is Aduka Fujikawa. Some guys at gym told me that she is a mysterious girl at the school who plays her flute before school, at lunch, and after school. She never talks to anyone and no one has seen her go to her dorm after school." Kai explained.
     "What? Impossible. She has to have sleep right?" Kimiki said.
     "Thats what I thought, but some people think that she sleeps on that rock. They have never seen her leave the school." Kai said.