Stop Controlling Me

"Let me take you to class." Rin said.
     "Okay." Kim said in a shaky voice.
She walked into class and everyone turned around to face her. Some giggled, some just stared at her. For the rest of the day she wore Rin's jacket. Kai turned around to look at Kim. He looked worried and slightly upset. After class was study hall. Before class started Kai stopped Kim in the hall.
     "Kim, where were you?" Kai asked. "You were 20 minutes late to class."
     "It's none of your business." Kim said.
Kai looked down at her.
     "Where are your clothes?" Kai asked. "Where did you get this jacket?"
     "I-I got cold. I found it. I'm just borrowing it." Kim lied.
     "And your clothes?"
     "I uh, um I..."
     "You're lying! Where were you?" Kai yelled.
Kim had had enough of Kai trying to control her.
     "I already told you. That is none of your business." Kim said.
She shoved Kai out of the way and walked to class. Kai turned to face her as she walked down the hall. His anger slowly turned to sadness.
     "What happened to her?" Kai thought. "Did I do something wrong?"
Kim went to her class. The class was loud and rowdy. Kim sat at the back of the room and hid her head under Rin's jacket. Tears fell from her face.  She felt lonely, but then she thought of Rin.
     "Why would Rin help me?" Kim thought. "I'm just a sad, weak human who doesn't want any trouble."
She thought about it some more.
     "Does Rin care about me?"