The Approach

The next day Kimiki woke up early to go here the girl by the pond play her music. She walked around the rock to make sure she was still there. Yep, still there playing the flute. Kimiki sat on the dock and looked at Asuka, but she didn't stare, that's rude. Occasionally looking away she saw Kai walk into the courtyard. He sat down next to Kimiki, his feet dangling off the dock.
     "She's so mysterious." Kai said.
Kimiki tilted her head. There was a long pause.
     "I think I'm going to approach her today." Kimiki said.
     "What?" Kai said.
     "She seems so lonely. I think she just needs a friend." Kimiki said.
     "Thats crazy. The guys were telling me how creepy she was. What if she's dangerous?" Kai said.
     "Dangerous? I don't think she's dangerous. She's probably just anti-social." Kimiki said.
     "Unlike you." Kai said.
     "Ha, right." Kimiki said.
Kimiki looked at the girl again. She was still on her flute, but then something happened.  She stopped playing. She set the flute down and opended her eyes. They were dark blue. She got up and started walking to class.
     Right before lunch Kimiki saw Asuka walking to the pond and knew it was the perfect time to approach her. She slowly walked up behind. Asuka's long black hair was lifeless in the wind.
     "Excuse me?" Kimiki said trembling.
Asuka stopped and turned to look at Kimiki. Asuka lifted her head. Her dark blue eyes targeted Kimiki's.
     "Yes?" Asuka said in a low tone.
     "Hi, I'm Kimiki." Kimiki said holding out her hand. Asuka just stared at her.
     "Hi." Aduka said instead.
     "Um, do you mind if I sit next to you at lunch?" Kimiki asked.
Aduka turned and treaded off toward the pond without a word. Kai turned the corner and saw Kimiki and Aduka walking away from her.
     "So, how'd it go?" Kai asked.
     "Hm, she's rude." Kimiki said.
     "Really?" Kai asked.
     "Yeah."
     "Those werewolves weren't joking." Kai said.
     "Huh?"
     "Some werewolves earlier were giving me more information on Aduka. They said that she is a spoiled rich kid and that all the parents hate her parents." Kai explained.
     "Wow." Kimiki said. "I guess that attitude is what you'd expect to see in a spoiled rich kid."