Hobby

Aduka was slowly breathing right in Kimiki's face. Kimiki went pale. Rin stepped in front of her. Aduka looked up at him. He put a hand over her eyes and led her over to a bench. Rin sat her down ans she slowly drifted asleep.

     "Don't worry. She's asleep now." Rin said.

Kim caught her breath back and slowly walked over to the bench.

     "I don't watch her often, but she starts playing her flute at about 4 in the morning." Rin said.

     "Rin, why does she play her flute all the time?" Kim asked.

     "Its not really my place to give out that information, but I'll say that it is a hobby she has taken as a distraction." Rin said.

 Aduka was laying in his lap on the bench. He slowly stroked her hair.

     "She never let's me get this close to her anymore." Rin said.

He got up off the bench slowly keeping Aduka's head in place.

     "She was always so cute when she sleeps." Rin said.

Kim said nothing for a while. She observed Aduka while she could. She didn't look very dangerous at that moment. She almosed looked content, unlike Kim had seen before.

     "Thanks Rin." Kim said.

"Huh?"

     "I just wanted to say thank you for taking me out here tonight. I know it was kind of obvious that I was curious about her. " Kim said blushing. "I feel like I need to know everything once I come to a new school. The only thing I have trouble with is making friends."

     "Don't worry Kim. You have friends." Rin said blushing a bit. "Can I take you to your dorm?"

     "Um, sure." Kim said. "I guess I can't really get back without you."

They both looked toward the entrance to the courtyard. It was still flooded by vampires. The two chuckled and walked back to the dorms.

One question lingered in Kim's mind all night: why does Aduka need a distraction?