🌸🌸

kawaiisocute
101cupcakelover
peachstain
SasuSakuSaraUchiha
TheSunSailor
lolaDawn

Words....

I don't even know what to call this chapter.

You all probably know why I'm here.

I need to tell you guys that after reading your replies, I was kind of sad. The whole point of being a part of this movement is, of course, defending our ship and Sakura. But we need to do it in a way that we do it peacefully so anti-sasusaku don't think that we're 'savage' or rude.

I mean, we can definitely do better.  For example...

- Refrain from calling names.

- Refrain from swearing

- Be polite. Don't give in to them. It doesn't do you any good.

- Remember the cherry blossoms. 🌸🌸🌸🌸

I love you guys so much. You're like my second family, and I don't want to see each of us getting hurt. Don't give in to them. That only makes them stronger and more determined to continue if we show them it gets to us. You really only have two options:

1) Defend yourself while remembering the bullets above.

2) Ignore it

3) Don't forget the cherry blossoms 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So here are some practice statements you guys can practice with. 😂

- You guys are such b!tches to ship a ship like that.

- What do you guys even see in it?

- SasuSaku is abusive AF

- Where do we see that SasuSaku is even canon? It's not!

Reply to these comments with the ideal way. How would you do it?

Again, some of you know what I'm talking about. If not, PM me...

If this continues to go on, just do this. Please, we don't want to return to them with the same rude remarks or statements to rile them up. Just show them that they don't get to you thats literally it.

That's actually partially why I created the whole cherry blossom system in the first place. You can comment on someone's story with cherry blossoms to avoid saying anything offensive or rude that can completely ruin our reputation.

So reply to everything with cherry blossoms and nice words, not name-calling. Especially some of you whom I know need help controlling that... 😅

I promise you, you can swear like a sailor all you want here. But when it comes to someone fighting against us, you need to control yourself there no matter how hard it is.

Thanks everyone for being strong supporters. It does make me happy to see so much support out there today, and it really makes me really sad to see that someone could just post literally fifteen words and tag you all in it. I'm sorry you'd have to get involved with that. It really isn't your place, and it's not his/her place to do that to you either.

So stay strong, and don't forget the cherry blossoms!

I love you all! 😘

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸