🌸Happy🌸

"Hm..." Sasuke Uchiha turned over onto his back and ran his fingers through his hair. The clock read 2:36 in the morning, and he just couldn't sleep.

Well? What do you have to say?

Sasuke rubbed his forehead, "Wh-what...?"

Sasuke, I never thought you out of all people would get married. And have a daughter, too? Should I be proud or jealous of you, little brother?

"Hn." Sasuke shut his eyes, "Itachi..."

You never told any of us.

"Did I have to?"

You could've visited, at least.

"You're right... Sorry."

That's the first time I've ever heard you apologize to me. Have you ever apologized to anyone?

"Yeah. Sakura. That's it."

Hm. I couldn't imagine you could never have apologized to your wife. I'm a bit jealous, I'll admit.

"Jealous? Of me?"

Yeah, of course. You seem happy.

"Happy? It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. Stressed is more like it."

Well, maybe you should've stayed home rather than train all day.

"But if--"

You have something I don't have.

"I can't let my life go to waste."

Well, I fulfilled what I needed to fulfill. To let you live longer than me. Sasuke saw Itachi's smile, now that you're still alive, you can have the happiness that I could've had. And do that by actually realizing that you're home with a family you never grew up with.

Sasuke sighed, "Itachi... Did you ever love anyone?"

Hm. Not in a while.

"'Not in a while'? You mean you have?"

I guess that's a yes, huh?

"Who?"

Heh. Itachi leaned his head back and shut his eyes. Her name was Izumi Uchiha.

"Uchiha... Was she..."

Not by me. It was Madara Uchiha.Itachi shook his head slowly. But unlike me, you have that love... And even more.

"Itachi..." Sasuke smirked, "Don't say that..."

It's true. Itachi grinned. How blind are you?! You've been on this long soul-searching journey, and what you really needed all along is laying right next to you.

Sasuke blinked a few times before turning his head. Itachi was right. All he really needed to do was open up to her and Naruto and learn to love. Her back was to him, but he didn't mind. He brought his hand up and caressed the Uchiha symbol on her back, then smiled, "you're right. I really have been blind all along."

I'm just a figment of your imagination now, Sasuke. But I just want you to know that Mother, Father, and I are very happy for you. Even though we didn't live along enough to meet Sarada, we're proud you carried on the Uchiha name, I'm jealous that you found love and started a family, but above all, we're happy for you. We're happy that you can continue to live and be happy.

Sasuke shut his eyes, scooted closer to Sakura, and wrapped his arm around her.

Don't ever take her or your daughter for granted. Love them while you can, Little Brother. Itachi smirked one last time as Sasuke slowly drifted to sleep.

"You're right..." Sasuke whispered as he listened to his wife's even breaths, "I guess I really will... But if only you three could be here..."

Sleep enveloped him, but soon sent him into another world of a dream.

_________________

"S-Sakura?"

"Good morning, Darling. You need to learn to start waking up earlier. It's already 10 o'clock." Sakura chuckled as she drew the blinds back, "do you think you can stay home from training today? Your parents are coming over in half an hour."

Sasuke stared at her drowsily, "m-my what?"

She only laughed, "don't tell me you forgot."

"What do you mean? They're not--"

"Papa! Papa! Uncle Itachi is here!" Sarada burst into her parents' bedroom and leapt onto their bed, just next to Sasuke.

"I-itachi?!" He gazed around, "what's he--"

"Still sleeping? Figures." Itachi peeked his head in.

Sakura shrugged, "I tried to wake him, but he only tried to get me to go back to sleep with him. You're such a lazy head now."

"Eh..." Sasuke rubbed the back of his neck as Sakura walked up to him, kissed his forehead, then left, Sarada running close behind her.

"So..." Itachi sat on the edge of the bed, "am I going to ask you the question again?"

"Heh." Sasuke shut his eyes and smiled, "no need. I know already."

"Mhm." His brother got up and left Sasuke on his own.

"I know..." Sasuke sighed a long sigh as he leaned his head back and smiled.

I really am happy, Itachi. And I know...

You, Mother, and Father...

You guys are, too.

________________

Hey everyone! As you can probably tell from this weak oneshot, we really need requests for SasuSaku OneShots to keep the movement alive! I'll also be restarting the Cherry Blossom Competition! So for those of you who give me any idea for any approved OneShot idea, you'll also have the chance to stick your name in the drawing hat for this lovely piece of artwork with a signature and a message written personally and specially from yours truly! So put in your suggestions for OneShot ideas before the deadline, which is set for 6.5.17!! If no one submits, there will be an extension. So good luck, everyone! Thanks for your patience!

 So good luck, everyone! Thanks for your patience!