Along For The Ride [ READ BEFORE CHAPTER 1 ]

Join me in a new fresh, hot action packed romance! You think Bonnie and Clyde was bad? Check out this urban/thug book.

Warning: Graphic Language!

Angelina's Pov aka 'Angel'

"You think you a thug a thug now?" I spat, at the guys feet. He was tied up in the basement, with nothing but a light shining on his sweaty forehead. He had stole millions from Demarco and I's stash. He thought that we wouldn't find out, but I'm a true G who knows when my bills have been missin.

They call me Angelina Davis. At least that's my goverment name. In the streets, they refer to me as Angel.

Ironic because, I'm nothing of an Angel. I have tattoos covering my thighs, not too many though but maye two or three. Bible scriptures. Even though, the life I be livin is one hell of a ride.

I've comitted so many bad crimes and been locked up only three times. My boyfriend, of six years Demarco Willis, is my boss the one I ALWAYS would ride or die for.

All I care about is making money, getting power and trying to keep up with the furious demands my boyfriends expects me to do.

I'm a cold hearted B*tch whatever you wana call me, but it's levels to this game, and the game I'm running, you gonna have to keep up or be left behind.

"N-no. I'm so-" The guy stuttered. He was naked all the way, and his dreads were pulled back into this Jamacian type bun.

"You should've thought of that before you tried taking three grand from me." I say rolling my eyes. I had honey colored eyes, a bad body. Not too skinny but not too thick either, just right. My natural hair came to my shoulders, so of course I put in weave that you couldn't even tell that I was wearing.

I was always wearing the freshest clothes, because I was a very materialistic person. I've sold drugs, done drugs but I don't do the drugs anymore. I stopped when my Mother got hooked on it, and died years later of an overdose.

So now, I hide in the shadows and watch Demarco run our 'hustlin crimminal' empire. Of course, with every great man there's a powerful woman holding him down.

I step on his fingers, and he lets out a bloodcurdling scream. My leather boots, squash his fingers, but not breaking them.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood today." I reply.

Only, at twenty I was ruling people who were in the game for years. I guess when you're an ex-drug lords daughter, you live and ya learn. I just decided to keep learning.

The guy began to cry and I felt no remorse for him. He knew what he was getting himself into, when he decided to join the ranks.

I stuck my cherry red lollipop into my mouth as if it were a casual thing. Two guards stood watch, with blank expressions on their faces. They were build terribly nice, but had ugly faces.

My boyfriend, Demarco stood at around 6'2 carmel colored skin, mixed with puertorican and black of course. He had light brown hair, which he always kept freshly cut.

He was more subtle in what he chose to wear because he didn't like to attract attention to himself. He was always quiet and observant, but deadly. He only opened himself up to me and a few of his true hittas.

"That's enough Angel." I heard Demarco's voice say.

He was clad in black jeans, a pair of Jordans that haven't been released yet, and he had shades covering his liquid brown eyes. His muscles were taunt through his shirt, and the only blemish he had,was a scar covering nearly his entire arm.

I nod my head, and step away from the guy holding his fingers.

"Whatchu gon do baby?" I ask interested in what he was gon do about this guy.

"You just leave that to me, and my Ak-47." Demarco replied calmly.

I smile, and walk towards the step of the basement. "You know, where I am if you need me."

"You know it." Demarco replied with a smile, pulling out his gun from the waistband of his jeans.

Pow Pow

That was all I heard, before sauntering up the steps and sticking my lollipop into my mouth. I was use to everything, so as far as my crimminal career goes, and my relationship goes with my boyfriend, you can just say that I'm...

Along for the ride. (:

A/n: A new urban novel I plan on finishing for real! If you liked LOAFG you will like this one even better. A little prolouge...