Chapter Two

A/n: Excuse me for any errors you may see. Don't forget to comment and vote like always. Share this story with your friends/family haaaha anyways yes.

Just hold it down, be supportive. I'll be back in the mornin' with that new purse you wanted. What's good if you can't flaunt it? Flaunt it (Show it).  -Tyga

Angelina 'Angel' Davis 

I took in an even breath. I wasn't at all ready to go see this guy to see about the likes of our money. The guy's goverment named was 'Quanito Hernandez'. He was born in the ghetto part of Mexico, one I am not really sure of. Only Demarco 'Marco' for short really knows his whole profile. It really is crazy the type of stuff we keep track off. One would call it stalking, but I call it 'Keeping tabs'. Anyways, Quan was apart of the Mexican Cartel--the drug trade in Mexico so we needed to find out some more information about him, regarding our money.

We lended him 5 grand for him to borrow and he STILL has not paid us back. We want our money now. You're probably thinking, who just lends someone 5 grand and expect them to pay it all back. We know Quan has money, but we really just wanted to test him to see if he was really capable of earning our respects.

If the guy can't even pay the money he owes people how do we know if he's full of crap? Only one way to find out. He lives on the rich part of Cali so we were going to do a little home invasion.

I was getting ready. It was almost 9 pm and Demarco was rushing me to get ready.

"I'm coming!" I snap at him. He could be so pushy and bossy some times.

I just got done adding my dark eyeliner to my eyes. I had a nice face. Nice button nose, dark chocolate hair that was naturally curly of course but I kept it in a weave. (You couldn't tell the difference). I normally don't wear makeup but I am one you would call a natural beauty. I had a mole on the corner of my lip which I hate, but Demarco found sexy. I made sure my eyebrows were nice and neat. I had just gotten them waxed two days ago, and I was really feeling myself.

Despite it always being nice tempatures in Cali it still can get brittly cold. I was wearing a pair of skinny black jeans, and a black 'Iowa State' College sweater. I didn't wanna get too fancy on meeting Quean but it should be interesting.

I slipped my hair into a sloppy bun, and grabbed my phone. Demarco was downstairs waiting for me, once I had met him at the door.

Demarco passed me a shiny black glock that I took from it, and slipped it under the waistband of my jeans. I strapped on my Jordans, and Demarco and I headed to his 2014 Audi s4.

It was a sleek black car, with the freshest rims of course. We had even installed bulletproof windows. Cause you know how we be doing too much. Demarco got into the driver's side while I was on the passenger's side.

"You ready for this?" He asked me backing out our fairly large driveway.

I nod my head, "Of course baby."

He smiled at that and I shot him the directions to Quan's house from memory. He lived a good thirty minutes away. We pulled up on the curb so our car wouldn't be detected. Plus it was dark enough for anyone not to see us, and Quan was in a pretty seculded neighborhood. So in case some shots were fired no one would see us.

You should always expect the worst on a home invasion. That person could wake up and stab you, and you aint even know it. Or call the cops while choke-slamming you to the ground, and you aint even know it.However, we do know that Quan wouldn't be strapped or guarded because he think he's an invicible wannabe chulo. He wears the bandadas and all and claims he's a 'Latin King'