Chapter Four

A/n: The next chapter to this book. I was hoping to see a little bit more votes, and reads but It's aiight I guess. I'll get it in due time. Thank you for everyone who is reading though, even my silent readers.

I ran into my ex, like the other day; didn't wanna let you know cause usually you look the other way. Despise faces with hatred, visions of me and her naked; lies you can't take it...cheated before but not much lately. - Tyga

Demarco 'Danger' Willis

Tupac was blasting through my gold speakers. It was a nice interior. A nice, shiny and sleek Audi s4 with big ass rims. This was my baby right here. Well my second at least, because Angel was my first. Usually dudes don't wanna act like they sprung over a girl. But to me I'own care what nobody else thinks, it is what it is. If you can't own up to your girl then you aint a real man. 

I been a teenager before, I done some crazy shit that I aint proud of but, this world aint made for everybody I guess. I don't even wanna go in detail on what, I had done in the past. I don't even wanna think about it.

Right now though, Vontay and I were headed out to the mall just to look around, for these pair of Js I wanted for awhile now. 

"You sure you want these?" Vontay asked, as soon as we entered footlocker. 

We were in SpringHill Mall which was one of the biggest malls in the area. 

I nod my head, "Yeah bro."

"Wassup." One of the workers' said. I gave him a dap and he lead me over to some shoes.

He described some shit yada yada I wasn't listening. I looked for the shoes I wanted, and was pissed to see that they didn't have em.

Vontay came to my side a few minutes later, all happy cuz he found his shoes. I glared at him cause he knew exactly what he tried to do. He tired to rub it in just because  he got his shoes, and I didn't.

"Man f*ck you." I say shaking my head. He grinned and rubbed his Jordan box all creepy and shit. I shake my head as  we left the store.

"Bro I'm hugry was ever." Vontay says. He was always eating something or he always had to eat something.

I nodded my head, I knew one thing I was hungry too. My phone buzzed singalling that I had gotten a message. I didn't feel like pulling it out, so Vontay and I headed over to the foodcourt. We went to Mcdonalds, and ordered two big macs each. A large fry, and two large pepsis.