Chapter Three

A/n: Vote/comment on this chapter thank you. I hope you guys enjoy this book! I know i like writing it, because it really is interesting for me to right. Anyways excuse me for any errors you may see thank you.

Better have my money, like O.D.B. - Drake

Demarco 'Dangerous' Willis

I took a seat in front of my right hand man. I studided each of my mens faces. I had gathered them all here for a meeting. I sparked up my spliff, cos' we aint' smoking that hookah. I took a puff and exhaled the good stuff. I was trying to make a plan. My girl had told me what was up. She was still upstairs resting, but she was doing her work. She knew how to play her post.

"What do you think we should do?" Vontay asked. He was my right hand man and the one I trusted the most.

"All I know is, he better have the otha half of my stack of green."

Vontay and the rest of the boys nodded. They were usually silent, and gave their opinion where they saw needed fit.

I began to draw out an elusive map for the boys to see, in how we were gonna get my money. I know, I was this close to killing Quan but, decided to let him live. Next time though, his had was gonna be taken off with a butcher knife. Everyone, was surprised that I had let him live once I had let the news out. Angel wasn't very fond of the idea though. But I ran this operation so I had the final say on everything, and if you didn't like it you can get the fuck out.

I opened a new pack of Cigs, I only smoke when I was stressed, which was damn nearly everyday. "Pass me one bro." Vontay said chuckling.

His girl didn't let him smoke, so every chance he got when Monica wasn't in the room or area he got high as ever. I passed him one, and then passed one to the other boys.

They all had their own personal lighters, and sparked their blunts the same time as I did. We inhaled it, and slowly it seemed as the smoke was making us more calmer, cause we weren't calm in the first place.

I showed them my drawings, and began explaining the plan out. We were gonna give Quan one more week, and if he doesn't come with all of our money we were gonna kill him, it was that simple. Next stop, for him is the death chamber that's for sure. You don't mess with a nigga money, period.

All I know though, is he better have my money. Cause if he don't a lot of lives were gonna get killed. I don't give a damn if I'm suppose to keep a low profile or not. They gon know why they call me, 'Danger' in the streets.

'Monica 'Money' Manson

I felt real bad that my best friend Angel was in so much pain. I had to give her three more advil, but she kept on complaining.

"Girl the Doctor's said you can't be taking all of this pain medication like this." I tell her. We were in her room upstairs while the guys were downstairs discussing some work.

I liked my job that's for sure, and they didn't call me 'Money' for no reason. I was all about my Money. I came into the game late as hell, but somehow through everything I proved to be an important asset. I was sorta the eyes and ears of this company. My Daddy would be proud. Considering he was a top notch crimminal. Hell it runs in the family and yes I'm proud of it.

"Girl, and you saying that one of Quan's goons did this to you?" I ask her sitting on the edge of the bed. I examined my french manicured nails, I had gotten done the other day.

Angelina gave a nod and rolled her eyes. "Well, it had to be but that Mexican girl he was with, was talkin on her ear piece."

I nod my head. I was gonna get more information about this girl.