Chapter Five

*

A/n: Haaay boos I'm really glad that you're liking this story so far. If I don't get enough reads on this book I'm gonna start making a certain goal you have to reach. Sikeee I aint that mean but pleaaase the amount of votes don't be adding up to the amount of comments. I work hard to published chapters, the least you can do is comment. Thank you sooo much . Enjoy.

- Idenity

 Lately I been so into this shit, love is amazin' said you was amazin' spendin yo time..all of yo time until the days end. When it's that 1 person you relate with, go out and lay with, never been good with relationships; life difficult but she make it baisc. -Tyga

'Angelina 'Angel'  Davis

I took in a deep breath as I stood there watching Demarco. "Baby." He had said, as if that was going to change the whole situation. For some odd reason, I wanted to follow Demarco to the mall. It's not like I didn't trust him or anything it's just I was curious on what him and Vontay were gonna do. They claimed they were gonna go shoppin, but that mall is the biggest mall around.

It was filled with thots, and lord knows they be throwing themselves at Demarco. He oozes money, not just his golden-good looks but also because of his persona. He isn't those casonova type niggas, but he's a smooth talker.

I was wearing a pair of acid- high waisted blue jeans, with my Gucci go-go pumps. They were black with gold bottoms. I was wearing a cute white t-shirt that was sorta cropped top over a versace gold jacket. My hair was wrapped in a chinese type bun. For accessories I sported a diamond necklace and my new purse, my boo bought me.

I mean I know I'm bad, so like i said before what's good if you can't flaunt it?

I just happened to stroll casually over here when I see my man on this fat bitch lap. I mean if Marco was a sub sandwhich he would have been in her stomach by now, that's how thirsty and hungry she looked.

"Why is this ole ugly girl damn near touchin on you?" I asked with attitude.

The whale girl looked at me and rolled her eyes. "First off all, bitch this here is my man."

I heard a chuckle from Vontay and I gave him a quick glare. I pulled out my cellphone and sent a quick text to Monica. She responded with an 'LMFAO' and I clicked my phone off.

"Um, no I aint?" Demarco said getting away from whale girl.

"Yo who is she?" I asked getting annoyed and shit.

"You remember toccarra.." He muttered straightening his expensive shirt.

I snorted and nearly doubled over laughin. "Wow she sure changed..." I say giving her a pointed look and lookig her up and down. The fat ugly whale looked at me, as if she wanted to fight me. I patted my hair to make sure it was intact. I wasn't going to pick a fight with this ratchet girl.

I saw a flash, and I looked over to see Vontay recroding the whole thing. 

"Worldstar." He whispered, looking at me. 

My lips nearly folded into a smile and I shook my head. "Vontay put that damn phone down, before I snap your neck in half." I chided him.

His eyes widended, and his lips went into an 'O' form. He quickly, stopped recording and slipped his phone into his pocket, and gave a sheepish grin.

"I wasn't doin anything." He lied.

"Mmmhmm." I say, and turn back onto Toccarra.

I folded my arms, "What happened to you, girl? I mean I knew you were my Man's first love and all but you looked like you got ran over by a semi-truck."