-.-.-4-.-.-

Few weeks later...

No One's Pov:

The Order of the Stone was officially retired.

They had hung up their armor and weapons for good.

It was all over the news, and many people weren't happy about their heroes leaving, there were so may tears that it was enough to create a river. The reason why the Order left was to have time for their own and hopefully create a family. Of course, the public didn't need to know any of that, that will only cause more excitement.

As for the Order of the Stone, they could finally call it quits and rest. No more missions, no more dangers, no more adventures and no more treasure hunting. The Order will miss everything they did in the past, but now, it was time for them to stop. 

Jesse, the old leader of the Order of the Stone, will certainly miss all the adventures they done and could've done. But now was not the time to think of that. It was time to see his future, and hopefully he'll have a new generation, who will become the new leader of the Order of the Stone with it's own friends. Right now, Jesse was laying down on the couch of his living room while watching the news. He wasn't alone, Petra was cuddling with her boyfriend, while she was resting her head on his exposed chest on her underwear. Petra herself was also thinking about the retirement of the Order of the Stone. She was glad to know she doesn't have to wake up to go on an adventure everyday, but she's also going to miss it. She loved slaying mobs and exploring, but at least she got something much better than any of that.

"Well I guess that's a long bye-bye to our heroes. Now on to the Whether report with..." The lady on the television said before Jesse sighed.

"I can't believe things went crazy since we all agreed to retire." He sighed while he place his hands on his face and then rubbed them.

"I guess people didn't want their heroes to leave." Petra teased.

"Haha very funny Petra. So? What do you want to do now? We have the entire day, or our entire lives I guess." Asked Jesse as he turned off the television and looked at her with a smirk.

Petra smirked too and looked down on his boxers. She knew what he had in mind, and she wants it too. Her hand slowly sled from his chest to his crotch where a small bump was resting at his boxers. Petra grabbed a hold of the small bump and began to stroke it again.

"Oh~ Petra~" Moaned Jesse as the bump slowly began to turn into an obvious bulge.

"I want you. I want you inside me right now." She whispered huskily in his ear.

"What? No teasing then?" Joked Jesse which made Petra giggled. Jesse slowly sat up and began to pull down the only clothing in his body. 

While Jesse removed his boxers, Petra removed her panties and bra before she sat on his warm member. The two love birds moaned when they felt their sensitive skin touch each other. Petra slowly raised herself and sank down on Jesse's long and hard member. They both moaned in unison as if they were in heaven while she sank down. Petra moved her hips up and down, slowly at first, but soon picked up the paste.

"Ah! Ah! J-Jesse!" Petra moaned.

"S-so fucking tight!" He groaned.

Jesse grabbed Petra's hips and began to speed up to process by helping her go up and down. He also moved his hips up to meet her's making them feel more pleasure and moan much more louder. Eventually, Jesse hit Petra's sweet spot, making the young girl move her hips faster and moan much more louder.

"JESSE!!! AH!!"

Jesse groaned and swapped places with her, making her lay on the couch while he was on top. Jesse wasted no time on thrusting in and out of her, and hard. The sound of skin slapping and moans filled the room along with the heat of the two lovebirds. Sweat was all over their bodies while Jesse continued to build up the speed. Jesse then leaned down and began to kiss Petra's neck, giving her a couple of hickeys. Petra's moans eventually turned into screams of pleasure as Jesse continued his hungry thrusts.

"Oh god Petra!"

"OH! OH! OH! It feels so good! D-don't stop!" Begged Petra.

"I-I won't!"

As Jesse continued giving Petra rough pleasure and hickeys, his hands went to Petra's breast and began to play with them. It was too much for Petra to handle.

"Jesse!"

Eventually, the two felt strong tugs on their stomach, knowing that they will come soon. Jesse was the first to speak out of the two.

"P-Petra! I-I'm gonna-"

"M-me too!"

After a few more thrusts in thirty seconds, the two released their orgasms, making them mix together inside of Petra. Once they were done, the two were sweating, hot, sticky and panting hard. After they caught their breaths, Jesse slowly pulled out of her. Petra was glad that she took her pills this morning. Once Jesse was out of her, he kept himself from collapsing on Petra, he didn't want to put his whole weight on her. Petra eventually looked up at Jesse and smiled before she sat up and pushed him so that he was laying on the couch. She didn't do anything, she was still tired, so she rested her head on Jesse's chest while he put his arms around her naked body to pull her closer. They smiled sheepishly and then slept on the couch.