-.-.-18-.-.-

No one's Pov:

"Mmm~ Jesse~"

"Shh.... Just relax love and enjoy~"

Petra moaned softly as Jesse continued his slow thrusts. They were nice and gentle, but neither of them seem to go their original paste, but they didn't care either. Petra was moving her hips slowly so that she could meet his thrusts at the current speed. It was perfect.

"J-Jesse....~ I-I...."

"J-just let it go love....~"

Petra mewled when she felt him kissing her neck while his thrusts never came to a stop. Petra moaned when she felt herself get tighter around Jesse. He licked his lips at the feeling of her tightness. After another three thrusts, Petra moaned and released her climax, milking Jesse's member and activating his own orgasm. Jesse groaned as he felt the familiar feeling of filling Petra up. Once they were done, Jesse pulled out. But to their surprise, he was still hard.

"Mmm~ My Jesse, how much do you want me~" She flirted.

"A lot my love. I'm sorry for avoiding you for so long. God I missed this." He groaned which made her giggle.

"It's alright, now come here and give me all your love." She whispered as she stroke his hardness.

"Actually, can I try something?" Petra looked at him.

"Hmm? Sure, I guess." That made his smirk.

"Good."

Jesse flipped her do that her stomach was now laying on the mattress. Petra wasn't sure what he was planning, but she was enjoying this to care. Jesse reached out to the drawer next to the bed and grabbed... Lube?

Jesse pore some on his big baby making machine before putting some on Petra's 'other' hole. When Petra felt the cold cream on her anus, she knew what he was planning. She was scared, that was a honest thought. But, she's pretty sure it will be like their very first time. It will hurt, but it will slowly turn into pleasure.

Once Jesse was done, he put the lube somewhere and positioned his member on her second entrance. He slowly pushed and moaned at the extra tightness Petra had. Petra moaned both from pain and pleasure and gripped her hands on the bed. Once Jesse was fully inside, he waited a moment so that Petra could get use to the feeling. Petra only sighed and moved her hips once she got use to the feeling. Jesse took this as a sign and began to slowly pull out of her before pushing back in. This was so new, and enjoyable. She was so much tighter there than her clint, and boy did he love it. 

He slowly picked up his paste and they both moaned a little louder this night. Jesse felt himself getting close and Petra was so far away. Being the gentleman he was, he wants Petra to release her creamy goodness first. So, he pushed in two fingers at her clint and began to thrust them at a fast paste while he continued thrusting. Petra was in so much pleasure she doesn't now how much she can take. 

"J-Jesse!"

Jesse smirked on the sound of moans. God how he missed this. How he missed touching Petra and making her release those beautiful sounds he loves. Petra herself also missed this. She missed the feeling of being filled by Jesse.

Jesse continued to thrusts his fingers in and out of Petra's entrance while he thrusted his large member on her asshole. Eventually, the two felt their climaxes getting closer.

"J-Jesse....~ I-I...."

"Just let it go love~ T-there...ah~ There is no shame." Moaned Jesse.

Petra only moaned and after a few shallow thrusts from his fingers, Petra released her orgasm. Jesse felt the juices stain his fingers as they went pass his hands and down to the bed cheets. Great, he needs to do laundry once again. Jesse then grunted and groaned deeply as he seed filled her inside of her tight asshole. Once he was done, he was panting and pulled out of her slowly. Once that was done, he they both collapsed on each other. Jesse was afraid he was putting to much weight on Petra, so he rolled out of her to the other side of the bed and panted while he pulled her closer to his chest in which she ended up snuggling.

"How was is?" Whispered Jesse.

"Mmm....~ It was great, thank you Jesse." Petra sighed in satisfaction.

"Want more~?"

"Maybe tomorrow, you really blew the energy of me."

"Alright." Smiled Jesse.

Petra felt the drowsiness over come her and she fell asleep in a snap. Jesse himself was tired to, but he looked at Petra one last time before smiling and falling asleep himself. This was perfect. This is all he needed. Petra and that is all. Now all he needs in to by the ring and pop the question, but he knew that the day was still very far away from reaching. But as long as Petra is still with him, he doesn't care.