-.-.-16-.-.-

No one's Pov:

"Finally cracked the bell?" Jokes Jesse.

Lukas nods and look at him before he sighed. "Well, what can I do?"

You may be wondering what are Jesse and Lukas talking about. Well, it all started when Jesse woke up both rudely and enjoyable by Petra who was giving him a blowjob while he was asleep. He got a phone call from Lukas the following morning and Lukas asked him to meet up in the cafe they use to go. Once they met up, Lukas began asking Jesse for advise so that he could get something to Jessica for her birthday. It was almost the twins birthday, and so Lukas wanted to do something special to his girlfriend. At first he advised of taking her to a party which Jesse quickly denied. The party Lukas was talking about is pretty much those that get wasted and then have a hangover. That was something he did not approve, neither does Jessica.

"You should know the answer Lukas. You know as much about Jessica just as I know her." He said, patting his shoulder.

".... I guess...."

"I knew her from day we were born to the moment she first slept with you." He smirks.

Lukas turned a shade of red, scowling at Jesse who was holding in a laugh and was failing.

"That's not funny!"

"It was! Hahaha!" He laughs. "Anyway, you get my point. Think of everything my sister will like and what you can use it as a present."

Lukas' red face went away and thought about Jesse's advise while scratching his chin. "Yeah... You might be right..."

"I'm always right when it comes to my sister." He smirks.

"Shut up!" He blushes causing Jesse to laugh.

After a few minutes, the boys left the cafe and went their separate ways home. As Jesse was getting near his house, he was suddenly grabbed by his hand and was being taken somewhere. Everything was going so fast that he had no idea what was happening, but he knew who it was when he saw a familiar raven haired girl.

"Jessica! What's going!? Where are you taking me!?" He asked.

Jessica didn't respond, instead, she took him to a forest. Once she stopped, she looked around and then sighed in relief. She turn to see Jesse with sadness in her eyes, something he hated to see in his sister.

"Jessica? What's wrong?"

She did not respond, instead, she run up to him and cried on his chest. He was taken back for a moment, but then came back to reality and hugged her back, trying to sooth her.

"Shh, it's alright. I'm here." He whispered.

Jessica cried harder as Jesse pulled her harder to a sibling hug. His shirt was getting wet, but he didn't care, all he cared about right now is soothing his sister. After a few minutes, the tears stopped and she sniffed before looking at the sad eyes of her brother. She was pulled to another hug and she hugged him back immediately.

"It's alright... Tell me when you are ready..." His voice was so gentle.

Jessica sniffed a couple of times before she spoke, with her voice being muffled because of her face being buried on her brother's chest. "T-there is something I need to tell you.... No one knows about it.... But you're the only one I can trust."

Now that got him worried, what's happening?

"What's wrong?"

She bit her lower lip, "I-I.... Jesse, i'm pregnant...."

There was a long silence. Jesse was pale, and staring at his sister with wide eyes. Jessica bit her lower lip as she looked at her brother.

"Y-your pregnant?" She nodded