-.-.-6-.-.-

No one's Pov:

"A-a-ACHOOOO!" Sneezed Jesse before he grabbed another tissue from the tissue box next to the bed.

Poor Jesse got sick today with a nasty cold, especially since yesterday he was outside when it was raining last night, it wasn't his fault though. Last night Petra decided to go out hunting for mobs while it was raining. Of course she had her raincoat and sword, however during the middle of an ambush, her sword broke and she was about to get killed. Jesse luckily ran out to find her when he was worried, but due his rush he forgot to put on his raincoat since it was still raining, but only harder. Jesse manage to save Petra, but in return he earned a cold. Petra was guilty about it and she wanted to make it for him.

"Petra for the last time, it's not your fault." Sniffed Jesse after he coughed.

"It was Jesse! I shouldn't went out there. I almost got the both of us killed and you got a nasty cold because of me."

"That's actually my fault. I.....Forgot to put on a rain coat." Jesse coughed in mid sentence.

"Still. I'm going to take care of you. Stay here, i'll make you some chicken soup." Said Petra before she got up the chair she was sitting on and went to the kitchen.

...

Jesse slowly finished his soup and sighed in satisfaction. "Thanks Petra."

"No problem Jesse. Now go back to sleep." 

Jesse nodded and got comfortable before he closed his eyes. Before Petra left their room, she kissed Jesse's forehead which made him smile. Once she slowly closed the door, she went to the living room to watch some television, hopefully something interesting is on.

...

Petra woke up on the couch. She blinked a few times before she sat up and looked around. The television was off and everything was in their spot. So why did she feel like something was not right? She shrugged and went to the bedroom, only to see Jesse still sleeping. She sighed and went to the bed. She slowly made her way to the bed and laid down on Jesse's chest and snuggled on him. She felt him put his arms around her to pull her closer to him. She could tell that he was smiling on his sleep. She had nothing against it.

Petra simply smiled and closed her eyes again.

A/N: No Lemon this time. There will be some chapters with lemons while there are other chapters with no lemons. So ya, that's all.