Chapter 2

You slowly drifted open your eyelids. "H-Huh...where a-am I...?" You mutter to yourself. "Oh, hi there human!~" a voice calls out to you. You turn around to see a little girl with brown hair in a reaping cloak. Her eyes were pitch black and she had a devilish grin plastered on her face. "W-Who are you?" You call to the kid. "Oh, I'm Chara, and I'm supposed to be reaping souls right now! Buuuut, I got someone else to do it. He's gonna kill you for me! He's also the one who saved you from killing yourself!" Chara calls to you. Shortly after, black and blue mist form next to Chara and now stood a skeleton. He wore a black reaping cloak too, with a scythe in his hand. His eyes were pitch black too, which made him look creepy. He was the one who saved you, you remember seeing him before you passed out. "What are you waiting for? Go kill her!" Chara yells to the skeleton. He first says something. "The name's Sans, but you can just call me Death. Now, I'm sorry kiddo, but I gotta kill ya." You stared, shocked. He saved you, now he wants to kill you? Without any warning, he swings at you. Blood poured out of the wound quickly. Chara giggled. Sans just stood there, emotionless. You smile softly, finally being brought to the afterlife with mom...

Jk jk jk jk not real just a fake chapter lol. April fools tho! Hope everyone had a great April Fools Day tho!