Serena's Savior

ASH POV
I turn off his phone and suddenly I hear bushy noises heading my way I pick up Serena and head start running then I see it's the police chasing us I wake Serena while running And then put her down and tell her to stay back I then stand in front of all the police but trouble came The ground where Serena was standing starting breaking and Serena started to fall I quickly jump after and grab her hand I pull her close and face my back to wear we falling then everything went black...
SERENA'S POV
Ash is on the ground after he saved me I get up and try to wake him up I start to crying thinking he might have died seeing how high we fell from I hold Ash's hand and sit there waiting for him to wake up I can't loose him not like this I didn't tell him how I feel and I didn't get to have a nice life with him
TIME SKIP
Ash then wakes up and looks at me and says are you ok? I shake my head and ask are you? He responds by saying if you're ok I'm ok I blush. Suddenly the police start firing attacks at us Ash jumps in front and takes all the hits I start crying a bit because he's doing this to protect me, Ash them quickly Carries me and we hide in a cave but once we got in Ash landed on the ground face first I move him and cuddle next him and say I'm here for you don't worry and we fall asleep. It's been 3 hours and I woke up but Ash hasn't I'm starting to get scared I shook him for a long time and he didn't wake up I cried held his hand and everything but I then decide to wait longer 8 hours past and I tried to wake him up but yet again I failed then I started thinking what if Ash got too hurt from protecting me from all those things what if ash Is Dead?!
To be continued...