The New Couple

ASH POV
I start cooking something for me and Serena while Serena is just watching TV I tell her it's ready and we start eating I finish and I hug Serena while she finishes eating she then starts blushing I then decide to carry her to bed and we lay down together hugging Serena sleep's on my chest and I watch TV.
TIME SKIP
I start to wake up Serena and ask if she wanted to take a bath she blushed but then said yes I take of everything but my underwear and Serena does the same I go in first and Serena goes in next we are both blushing intensely I then say Serena once again I'm sorry for bringing you into this it's all my fault but Serena then hugs me and says it's ok I enjoy the time I spend with you Ash I will always choose being with you over anything, I blush and bring her closer and I say Serena you make me really happy I don't know what I would ever do with out you.
SERENA POV
I'm so happy because I am with Ash this is what couples do I feel like I'm really married to Ash and I feel liking kissing him in the cheek right now but I don't know what he will think. We get out of the bath and we change of course we have to together we both blushed the whole time while changing but after me and Ash were happily on the bed hugging and talking. Ash asks me if I wanted to watch a movie and we both decided to watch A romance movie since this is romantic based town as the movie progressed me and Ash got closer and closer until the end The boy confessed to his crush I thought Ash  was gonna do that but Ash got up and went to the kitchen He got a flower and gave it to me and said Serena I love you, I always had you always made me happy always cheered me up and always stayed with me so will you be my girlfriend... I look at him surprised I have to tears of joy and am blushing really hard and say yes Ash I will be your girlfriend let's stay together forever Ash nods and We get closer and closer and Kiss.
To be continued...