ASH'S RAGE

SERENA POV
I was with Ash and he seemed a little tense, Probaly because he didn't accept the apology of His family and friends. "Ash are you ok" I asked he then said "as long as I am with you then I'm ok"
I blushed after he said that. We held hands until someone came and hit Ash, Ash went flying and hit a wall he then kicked me on the ground. I look at Ash wincing in pain His eyes turned red a huge water cyclone surrounded him And his face looked super angry. Ash them started screaming and the water cyclone grew bigger and bigger by the second.
ASH POV
I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!! I don't get angry very often but if you hurt my Serena then you will never ever be able to walk because I love her to much so back off!!! I kept on releasing my pure rage then I charge at the guy and punch but, he goes flying to the other side of Kalos Serena comes to me and says "Ash you are so strong I then look at here and see a scar "Serena you arm I say " She looks and sees that she's bleeding. Serena then struggles to stand so I pick her up and start running to the pokecenter and she goes to heal. I just walk around impatiently waiting to see if she's OK. I see she isn't, my powers turn on instantly because of rage, I start running at the speed of light and find the guy that did that. I grab him throw him and start hitting him like it was a combo. I then use my full power and use an energy wave and he then disappears. After I finished with him I ran back at the hospital full speed and saw Serena sitting down, I ask "are you OK" she nods I then pick her up and hold her gently and start walking to the hotel. I then started to take care of Serena like I made her food and fed it to her and surprisingly she enjoyed it. I also helped her take a bath which made me brush a lot as well as she did. And finally I stayed next to her never leaving her side.
SERENA POV
Ash has Been taking care of me and I really loved what he did. Ash was laying down next to me hugging me really gently about to fall asleep until I moved a little feeling pain. Ash woke up and already knew what was wrong he got up and moved a little, he then signaled me to come to him. I went to him then told me to lay down on him I did and it was really comfortable perfect to sleep in but I knew Ash wouldn't sleep. I asked him "Ash how are you gonna sleep" he responded with "I won't sleep." I then said "but that can affect you badly Ash." After I said that touched my head and said "it's worth it if you sleep comfortably" I blushed and kissed him, then fell a sleep and Ash stood awake letting me sleep
ASH POV
Of Course I stood awake for her she's in pain and I must keep her happy no matter what I held her in a way where she is comfortable. There is no doubt on my mind that we will be together in the future, I know we are so I need to propose soon
To be continued...