Serena The Savior

SERENA POV
I am still waiting for Greninja to come but then I here Greninja scream. I then decide to jump and luckily landed on a thick pile of snow which is weird since it's spring, I then see Greninja protecting the unconscious Ash from a bunch of giant Chesnaught. I sent out Delphox and made her use Flamethrower, they all left and I went to Ash. I hugged him tightly "Ash" I say but he doesn't wake up and Greninja doesn't feel him. I started to get really scared because what If He died right here, I would want to live anymore but I need to be sure he is first. I take him home and he later wakes up I jump on him happy he is alive. Ash hugs me back but feels pain doing it I let go and lay him down, I'm taking care of you I say to Ash he sweat drops a little then says "ok" I start cooking him a meal and feed it to him we are both blushing to, I then lay down next to him and we just cuddle up there is nothing I love more than this. We then find our selves falling asleep and stay asleep hugging as well I enjoy this a lot.
ASH FAMILY POV
"Delia they said that Ash was fount un guilty and didn't do any drugs" says May. "Then we really did all that for nothing" Delia said sad. "What should we do he won't back to us I know it" Dawn said. Everyone then started thinking of what they should do no one really thought of anything so they just stood there for a long time silently, They just stared at each other after a little while someone said "why not call Ash" Everyone looked at him and then they said "good idea" Delia walked up to the phone and started calling Ash. He picked up the phone and said "Hello" Then Delia said "We are all sorry for what we said Ash come back"
Ash paused for a second but then said "No, I will never forgive any of you I am staying with the only person I love now BYE!" Ash got a little angry and calmed down when he hugged Serena. And Delia started to cry a lot and The people also at her house were sad.
To be Continued...