[ d e l u g e ]

-you were chastity

in the afternoon of a seemingly normal school, a girl was running through the halls, too busy to notice her surroundings. her legs ached and her breath was heavy. she looked like she was running away from something, so panicked that she didn't even notice she bumped into someone until she fell on the floor.

"i'm sorry." a voice apologizes and she looks up to see a boy reaching out a hand for her to hold, "you probably didn't see me there."

she was still in a daze when he grabbed her forearm and helped her up, "are you okay?"

she nods to assure him.

"my name is park jisung, what's yours?" he asks suddenly, a tad bit curious about the mess of a girl in front of him.

"jung jaewon." her lips trembled as she looked at the perfect boy in front of her. it was the first time they've met, she's sure. how could she ever forget a face like that?

"be more careful next time." jisung advices, "see you around, jaewon."

the boy slowly walks away with his friends and all the hope she had inside of her shattered.

the boy, jisung, had friends and it was obvious that he was popular. meanwhile, she on the otherhand was an outcast. unwanted and misunderstood.

as she sees him walk away, she felt her eyes water and her tears drop.

and then the sky started to cry too.