[ m a e l s t o r m ]

-you were danger

it was raining pretty badly ever since yesterday and there was so sign of jung jaewon anywhere.

"i bet it's her again." renjun says as he looks at the foggy window.

"what's she crying about this time?" jeno asks, "is it because she's late? or is it because she's sick?"

"wow, you guys are mean." mark tells them.

"you're mean too hyung." chenle says, "everyone is mean to her except for jisung."

"so you like jaewon now?" haechan teases the youngest who looked like he was in a daze.

"i have a girlfriend." that's all jisung said, "jaewon is merely an interesting girl so that's why i befriended her. there's nothing more."

"bullshit." haechan calls him out.

ignoring haechan, jisung picks up his bag to search for his phone but then a piece of paper fell out of it instead. he picked it up and opened it.

i love your hair
i love your eyes
i know you care
jisung, thanks for the smile
-j. jw

he read the underlined words.

i love you jisung.

"ew." haechan said in disgust, peeking over jisung's shoulder to look at the letter, "what kind of shitty love letter is that?"

"it's from jaewon." jisung informed them.

"what?" jaemin had a smile on his face, almost as if he was terrified.

"damn," haechan curses rather passive aggressively, "this is actually bad."

"why is it bad?" jisung asks softly in a panic as he noticed the rain just getting heavier and heavier.

"dont you get it jisung? you did this." haechan told him.

"did what?"

"she's into you, that's the thing you should avoid the most!" jeno reminds him.

"the storm gets stronger when her feelings are deeper." chenle says, finally telling jisung head on what's happening.

"what are you guys talking about?" jisung had to now shout due to the loud sound of the rain hitting the windows of the school.

"you broke her heart, jisung." jaemin tells him. jisung was gonna open his mouth again but he was cut off.

"you still dont see it?" mark questions, "the more heartbroken jaewon is, the stronger the storm that is about to come! how do you think she felt when she found out you have a girlfriend?"

"that's why we all stay away from her." renjun says, "it's safer for her to be feared than to be loved."

"you gotta fix this." jeno tells him, "if this storm keeps getting stronger, there will be casualties!"

the rain was so strong to the point it was already scary.

"go to her, jisung." chenle says.

"you're the only one who can stop this." mark informed and jisung grew frightened of what he said, "really, i'm not kidding."

"what am i supposed to do then?" jisung asks, highly alarmed.

"you have to find her." renjun says. "now, presumably." renjun hears the rain pattering louder, almost imitating an army of people marching outside their school.

"go before korea sinks, goddamit."