[ b r u m e ]

-you were silence

jisung has never ran so fast in his entire life. he miracalously made it through the storm and into her house- thanking god that chenle knew where it was.

he twisted the doorknob, unlocked. and ran inside, "jaewon?" he calls with a loud voice.

he quickly went upstairs and inside a room with an open door lied jaewon. she stepped into a chair as she fastened the rope around her neck.

jisung gasped, "jaewon, what are you doing?"

she looks at him as tears flowed out of her eyes continously, "jisung?"

he runs inside the room and braces himself for whatever is about to happen, "what are you doing? get that thing off your neck!"

"you know, my mom was the only one who comepletely understood who i am but when she died, i was forced into an orphanage" jaewon starts talking about her past, her unhappiness reaching the peak.

"jaewon, stop!" he grabbed her hand, signalling her to pull the rope out of her neck.

"the kids made fun of me but it was worse when they sent me to school. everyone hated me there like they did in the orphanage, so i always come back here because i can still feel my mother's presence." jaewon cracks a small smile.

"but i know shes gone now." her smile disappeared instantly.

"this is not going to help you!" jisung tells her.

"no, but this is going to help you!" she said. the house began to shake due to the pressure, "i'm dangerous jisung! i'm a murderer!"

he says nothing as he looks at her sadly then she sighs

"if i dont do this and i keep being heartbroken, it's not only going kill me," she says, "but also everyone else."

"ill leave her for you." jisung whispers.

"but you love her and i know, i just know you cant do that. you deserve your happiness, jisung." she rips her hand away from jisung before kicking him away.

"see you later." that's the last thing she says before jumping off the chair.

the storm got wilder and stronger and then it just stopped, jaewon wasnt struggling anymore. she was just hanging there with red, lifeless eyes.

and jisung was frozen, he nearly bursts into tears at the sight of the girl in front of him.

---

"jisung?"

"not now chenle."

"but-"

"he needs some time alone."

jisung hears his hyungs and he sighs. it shouldnt have ended this way. it feels like it was all his fault.

"youre not the one to blame." mark says as he sits next to the younger boy, "nobody is. all we can blame are these stupid emotions that we humans have."

"she doesnt deserve this." jisung mutters, "its just impossible."

"whats impossible?"

"that no one has loved her, that no one wanted to be friends with her, or that no one noticed her whenever shes crying." jisung says.

"you know youre the first person she didnt push away." mark says.

"hyung, help me!" jeno calls out to mark.

"right there!" mark shouts to jeno and then he turns to jisung, "i'll be right back."

just when mark leaves, his spot was replaced by chenle, as if chenle was just waiting for mark to leave.

"hey.." chenle mumbled to jisung, "i heard what you said."

the latter looked at him, "well it's true. i dont believe that i'm the only who wanted to keep her guarded."

"mark is right. youre the only who she hasnt pushed away, she really loved you." chenle chuckles, "and i guess she loved you a lot."

"you know you werent the only one who wanted to know if she's okay. there was this guy, i remember, who wanted to be with her but she didnt believe him so he tried to move on but didnt." chenle starts kicking the air

"all he can do was watch her fall in love with you. he knew he shouldve fought for her." that made jisung look at his hyung, "but i didnt and now she's gone."

jisung's eyes widen, "wait, what? youre telling me that-"

"i love her, jisung but she loves you."

(A/N: welp that was it for clouds. if youre reading this then thanks a lot! may god bless your soul)