First episode part 1: the beginning

A/N: welcome readers to the first of 19 episodes being written by myself, 7dlover4ever, Angrette_08 and Dwarfs4Ever. Please do read their stories when published but for now, as I am the first one to publish this, enjoy one of my episode ideas

Doc's POV

It was a bright sunny day in Jollywood. I knew I would be first up, if not second after Dopey, and that breakfast wouldn't be ready yet as Happy wasn't up. Oh well. I could wait a few minutes. He'll be up soon. Sleepy won't be awake for hours yet, although I'm clueless when it comes to Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey. They always wake up at unpredictable times. Grumpy would sleep in bed all day if not woken up by someone, most likely me or Dopey. "Good morning Doc!" I turned to face an awake Happy with his wide beaming smile. "Good morning to you too Happy. Did you sleep well?" "Why yes I did Doc! Did you?" "Yes I did Happy but I'm a bit concerned" "why is that Doc?" "Dopey isn't up yet. Normally he is first awake and bouncing all over us" "I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. He was probably up late last night because you know how light of a sleeper he is and someone was coughing a lot last night" "oh? Sneezy probably has a cold again"

No one's POV

Doc and Happy woke up Grumpy and left the other 4 to sleep before going downstairs for breakfast. Sleepy woke up a few minutes later and was surprised that the 3 younger dwarfs were still in bed. He went downstairs to most likely get breakfast and return to bed. Bashful quietly moaned before opening one eye. He found it was just him, Sneezy and Dopey still in the room. The others must of gone downstairs he thought. I wonder are Sneezy and Dopey okay. They normally are up by now. Maybe they're not feeling well either. Floom my head hurts so bad but I want to help the queen today. He silently  pulled the covers on his bed back before shivering and pulling them back over him. Gosh it's so cold up here he thought. He decided to stay in bed for now, his stomach not feeling up to food. Sneezy woke up with a sneeze before moaning. "Is that you Sneezy?" Bashful inquired quietly from his bed knowing that Sneezy wouldn't appreciate loud noise if he was like Bashful. Sneezy, also sensing this, replied quietly with, "yes it's me Bashful. Are you okay? Normally you are downstairs by now, so do I and Dopey too"