Third episode: sneaking off

A/N: after this I have only one more episode to do before I go back to my other stories. I would like some requests for the next episode in the comments! Enjoy, vote, comment! Bye!

Dopey looked at the clock on the wall. 2pm. Three hours to do this he thought. You see, he had to be at the portal for 5pm for his family's 'get together night' before returning to Jollywood at 10pm. He never told anyone when he went to these get together nights unless Doc was still awake when he came back. He always managed to sneak out somehow but tonight was going to be difficult. Happy said dinner was at 5pm tonight. That would raise suspicion. He would have to leave the cottage before 4:30pm or it would look like he was trying to miss dinner which would lead to Doc thinking he was sick which thankfully, for once, he wasn't. He went up to the bedroom in which the seven dwarfs slept in, and was almost always occupied by a certain dwarf. Today it was occupied by two; Sleepy and Sneezy. Sleepy always sleeps during at least half of the day, hence why he was currently doing so, and Sneezy had caught a (another) cold yesterday so he was still stuck in bed. Dopey had been occupying the sick dwarf very well. So much so Sneezy even let Dopey into his secret room where he'd made Dopey spill about his plans for tonight. Then it dawned on Dopey that Sneezy was allowed to go with him; they were brothers after all. So Dopey had explained, in whistles, how the two of them were going to go to the portal. Dopey's plan was to: first go down to Dopey's secret room and get one of his healing potions for Sneezy. Second use the secret door to sneak out into the woods. Third once in the woods turn into their human forms. Finally reach the portal, go to the get together night, return home for 10pm and go to bed, ready for the next day.

Dopey looked at the clock for the third time today. 3:45. Forty five minutes left until me and Simon can leave without much suspicion he thought. He went over to Sneezy's bed. "(whistling) Sneezy I'm going to go down now and say to Doc that I'm going outside. It'll be weird if I tell him your going too" "okay *sneezes* the sooner you get that potion the better. I'll listen to your conversation then meet you round back" "(whistling) here I'll go get the potion now then"

4:15pm. Dopey had given Sneezy the potion and had gone outside with Doc's permission. He then met Sneezy round the back of the cottage, bringing bunny Hicklepips with them. The three of them walked into the forest, turning into humans and, for Dopey, getting his voice back. "Hey Dara. Hey Simon" "hey Hic what's up?" "Nothing much. I found out who Bella likes for you" "who?" "Who?" "She likes Daniel!" "No way!" "Isn't that the dog?" "Which one?" "The brown one" "yeah it is"

5:00pm. Dara and Simon waved goodbye to Hicklepips before going into the portal, meeting their family. They talked for ages, played games and had food. It was a great night.

10:00pm. Although no one wished it was true they all had to go back. Dara and Simon went into the portal last; being the two youngest and went back to Jollywood where, thankfully, the others were fast asleep. They snuggled down into their beds and just before they fell asleep they said,"best. Night. Ever"

And that is how Dopey and Sneezy sneak out of the 7d's cottage.

The End