Bonus episode 3: A not so Happy dream

Summary: in which Happy has a nightmare about Dr J and losing his wife and Dopey comforting him in a....special way...

No......no.....don't hurt her please.......NO!!!......w-why?!?....w-why did y-you kill h-her?!?!?.......its not gonna help y-you!!!!.....it never helped....being angry at me or her.......now shes gone....all because of you.....I HATE YOU!!!!!!........

This was what Happy recalls saying before awaking from his nightmare from the start...."oh my.....what was that?" "It was a nightmare" a figure in the shadows said. "Who are you?!?" Happy asked in fear. "Happy. Its just me, Dopey" Dopey replied, using his real voice. "Dopey?!? You can speak?!?! Come out from the shadows!" "I can't. I'm in my human form. I can't let the others see me like this but I'm stuck like this till I go to sleep" Dopey explained to him. "Oh okay! But why haven't you gone to sleep yet?" "Because I'm only back and you woke up as soon as I tried to make my move" "please come out from the shadows Dopey!" Happy begged. "Fine. But not a word to the others unless its Sneezy" Dopey said walling out from the shadows of the room. Before now all Happy could see was Dopey's bright blue eyes but now he seen a brown haired, blue eyed fifteen-coming-on-sixteen year old wearing a baby blue hoodie with the hood pulled over his head, navy tracksuit bottoms and blue superstars. Happy just gasped at the boy. "Holy jolly berries what happened you Dopey?!" "This is just my human form Hap. By the way in this form my name's Darren but you can call me Dara" "okay" "are you okay now? Do you think you can try sleeping again?" "Yeah. I'll be fine. Thanks Dop- I mean Dara" "your welcome Hap. I'm here for you, whether I can speak or not!" So Happy tried sleeping and fortunately his dreams were full of puppies and rainbows and Dopey went to sleep, went back into dwarf form and he and Happy told the others nothing about what happened that night. It was their sweet little secret.....

The end