Second episode: A Happy meeting

A/N: this is gonna be a short one-shot for meganf123456 please enjoy, vote and comment! I like to know what you think of what I post!"

Doc and Happy stood in the bedroom while Grumpy, Sleepy and Bashful waited downstairs. Sneezy and Dopey were elsewhere with their sister Ella who had recently joined the 7d although they didn't call it the '8d'. That would sound weird. The reason why Doc and Happy were upstairs is because recently Ella had been telling the boys about a girl called Megan and she had said to Ella how she loved Happy on the show so Ella had organised a 'date' so Happy could meet Megan. Let's be honest for a minute. Ella had shown Happy a picture of Megan before and he instantly fell in love, hence why Ella called it a date as they both loved each other. Ella, Sneezy (Simon) and Dopey (Darren) were going to use their superpowers to make sure the date went well and that the two would get together.

An hour later Happy was dressed in a fancy tuxedo with his red flower pinned onto the pocket. When Dopey had seen it before heading off to where the date was going to be he'd given an angry whistle which translated to "how dare you! You've killed a living plant to wear that stupid flower! Your lucky I'm using my powers to help you with this date otherwise I'd use them to kill you!" And for saying that Ella slapped the fifteen year old dwarf across the face "Darren you know what I've told you about your powers! It's bad enough they get to see you in your human form!" "(whistling) sorry. Let's go"

(In the cafe)

"So Happy, do you want all of my brothers to help you or just Simon and Dara?" "Well I would like to meet your other brothers so all of them I guess" Ella then brought out a small blue device which she, Sneezy and Dopey called 'the teleportation device' and she tapped it eight times, each one changing the colour of the screen. Cyan then green then electric blue then red and white then purple then yellow then red and gold. Suddenly eight people appeared and the other three started talking to them. The conversation went on for a few minutes before they nodded at each other, turned into little balls of little and watched as Megan walked into the cafe.

"Hi I'm Megan. You must be Happy" "yes that's me. Happy of the 7d. You are nothing like I expected" "is that good or bad?" "Good! Great actually...your really pretty and I l-like t-that about y-you" "your not too bad yourself Hap" Happy giggled at the nickname. "Aww Megs your making me blush hehe" Megan giggled too upon hearing her own nickname. "Can I tell you a secret Happy?" "Sure" "now Dara" with that Dopey sent a bunch of roses of Megan's favourite colour into Happy's hand. "Now Freddy" with that Freddy used his telepathic powers to make Happy say "these are for you Megan" and he made Happy gently give them to her. Finally there was a "now Jay" and the lights dimmed around them to give a romantic feel to the date. "I love you Happy" "I love you two Megan" then the two of them kissed while Ella, Edward, Brandon, Jayden, Alan,Fredrick, Cody, Joshua, Simon and Darren cheered in the background.

And that was how Happy and Megan became girlfriend and boyfriend.

The End