Bonus episode 1: shouldn't have done that

A/N: I know it may or may not give away the idea of this bonus episode but I'm gonna give a *short* summary as to what the storyline is. Enjoy, vote, comment! Bye!

Summary: he had climbed out the window earlier that day to go to the woods to go out and play......little did he know things would not go his way for he had a price to pay......

It was 1pm in the afternoon. The 7d had just finished lunch and Dopey wanted to go outside. "(whistling) Doc can I go outside?" "No Dopey you have still a few more days until you are completely better after catching influenza last week" "(whistling) yeah Doc LAST WEEK!! I'm better now I promise!" "With a 101 degree fever? Don't make me laugh! Your lucky your cast is off but what if you break your leg again? Bunny Hicklepips might not be able to save you then will he?" Dopey didn't reply he instead got an idea "(whistling) Doc I'm gonna go upstairs to lie down. My heads starting to hurt again" well that is the truth Dopey thought. If you don't understand what they mean let me just break it down for you. Last week Doc (was forced to) left Bashful, Sneezy and Dopey home alone. Just two weeks before that Dopey had been found in the woods with a broken leg and on the day of being left alone had still got the cast on. Sneezy had also gone and got a cold a few days before being left alone so it was just Bashful who could do much that night. After awhile of being by themselves Dopey had begun to feel under the weather and had gotten much worse when Doc had returned. When Doc had returned he diagnosed Dopey with influenza and the young dwarf is still suffering with it five days later. Dopey went upstairs where he took some of the tablets he'd been taking for the past five days and then climbed out the window. He went round the back of the cottage and released his best friend. The two then went to the forest, turned into humans and chatted for awhile.

Four hours later when dinner was ready Doc called Dopey for dinner. "Dopey!! Dinners ready!" Since Dopey had been sick he, as Doc had presumed he would, didn't eat much and anything he did eat always came back up unless it was medicine. That was the one thing the boy could keep down. When there was no whistle, walking or coughing heard Doc got worried. Sure the boy can't keep food down but he can still come and sit with us at the table Doc thought before he said,"I'm gonna go up and see if he's okay" and walked up the stairs. He wasn't surprised when he went up and seen the bedroom was empty but he was surprised when he seen Dopey had taken more of his tablets Doc had given him five days ago. So his head was sore. He really wanted out though. But that could mean he's probably collapsed somewhere in the woods! We need to find him! He thought. He ran downstairs yelling "7d! We have to go out into the woods! Dopey snuck out and by the looks of things upstairs he isn't feeling great at all. He might have collapsed!" The others gasped before running out of the cottage with Doc, heading towards the forest.

After searching for 30 minutes Sneezy called out "I found him!" And everyone came running to where they were. As Doc had expected Dopey had collapsed and from what Doc could tell, his fever was higher than before. Doc thought it would be roughly 103 degrees if not higher than that. "We have to get him home and cooled down quick! Grumpy your the strongest! Help me lift Dopey back to the cottage!" It wasn't a struggle for either of them lifting the sick teenage dwarf back to the cottage as, thanks to his sickness not letting him keep anything down, he was really light and weak, so much so Grumpy could've lifted Dopey without any help and with ease.

When they got back Dopey was laid on the couch and Doc took his temperature. 103.5 degrees. Doc winced. That was a really high fever. "I've got an idea. Sneezy get all the ice we have. Bashful go to the bathtub and start running the water and make sure it's cold, not hot! Grumpy help me lift Dopey upstairs into the bath" everyone did as they were told and the other two dwarfs watched with worry about their ill friend. Ella came out from under the stairs and said,"where's Doc?" "Upstairs with the others, trying to cool Dopey's fever" "is it bad?" "103.5 degrees" "sh1t. That is bad. What did he do this time?" "He went out into the forest while being sick with influenza" "*sigh* that boy, I swear. So stubborn".

About an hour later Doc came down. The others had come down twenty minutes before he did. "He's alright now. He's definitely not better yet but he's only got a fever of 101 degrees which isn't as bad as before and he's sleeping soundly. He should be awake soon but for now try and stay away from him otherwise you will catch it" "alright. Thanks Doc" "may I go up to see him?" "Me too?" "Only because you two can use your powers against his sickness. The others are powerless and must stay here".

Sneezy and Ella went up the stairs, used their powers to make sure they don't catch Dopey's sickness and went over to him. "H-hi y-you two" "Dopey why must you be so stubborn? You know not to go out when your sick" "I-I wanted t-to go s-see Hicklepips" "you could've waited a few days" "I k-know. I s-shouldn't have d-done that".

About a week later Dopey was finally allowed out of bed and another three days later was allowed back outside. After that he knew not to go outside when he was sick.

The End.

Btw I'm still accepting requests for the bonus episodes so please do share your ideas! Bye bye!

Heigh-Ho!