1- the letter

To whom this may concern

Right now I'm probably the youngest person on this frozen planet, but the cold doesn't bother me because I was born in a cold place. I'm just barely surviving, and I'm running out of food, water, and hope, these are my last words as I walked to my watery grave. Now I don't want to die but I've given up on the world, and I am already slowly dying.

Good luck and goodbye from Emily Gray

I finshed writing my letter and decided to go and get ready for this. I had been scavenging the old shops and and malls of eureka a few days ago and came across a beautiful white dress in decent condition and decided to take it. Now standing at the docks I remove the mask from my face and start stripping the heavy-duty clothes from my slender body and proceeded to put on the feather light dress on. Bras had long since gone extinct so I was cold, and I then braid my long dark brownish-redish hair. I had closed my hazel eyes and started to lean forward when a hand griped my scarred arm. I opened my eyes and look up at the man ..or.. ..woman? He seem to have been a general he wore a gas mask with piercing purple goggles.

" DO NOT FRET MENI PETITE OISEAUX ZEE CAPTAIN HAS COME TO RESCUE YOU FROM THEE COLD!" the greman man had yell frantically waving his arms around

Thats all I needed to hear from him to make my knees buckle and start sobbing.

"MR. SNIPPY PLEASE COLLECT ZEE YOUNG MISS'S THINGS!, AND MR. GROMOV PLEASE CARRIE THE YOUNG LADY BACK TO ZEE BASE!" He ordered the men. As blackness consumers my vision I felt myself being picked up my mask being slide onto my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke with a jolt and a gasp

"Whoa!, whoa there don't be afraid we aren't going to hurt you" a gentle British voice said, I look over to see a male with a striped black and white jacket pulled off his mask and put his hands up in surrender. Bright ice eyes stared at me.

" yeah, but she could hurt us" a irritated slightly Russian voice said behind me.
I looked towards the other voice and saw another man wearing a jacket that had fur on the hood with orange ski goggles and a gas mask.

"Don't mind him, so what's your name? Mine is Charles snippy, but just call me snippy. That over there is Alex Gromov or engie and we have another member named pilot" Charles or snippy explained.

"My name is Emily Gray, I'm 19 years old, I was born in Canada, and I'm a Sagittarius." I said with a chuckle

Just then the captain burst through the door way.

"WVOULD ZEE LITTLE BRIDY LIKE TO JOIN US IN ZEE CAPTAINA EMPIRE? I HAVE YOUR CITIZENSHIP APPVALICATION PAPERS REAVDY FOR ZEE LITTLE BIRDY." The captain exclaimed enthusiastically as possible. It's not like I could decline the companionship of the only people I've seen in a long time, with this thoughts I said one word that would change my life"sure."

Next thing I know he calls for this pilot person and I get a face full of papers. "You Must Fill Out ZEE  CAPTAINS Papers To Get Your Pointy Shtick Back Along With Your PEW-PEW!" he instructed, I could already tell he did like me.

"I Still Don't Understand Why We Need This Shoe! He's Small, Weak, And Has Lumps On His Chest!" He ranted on while he stopped his foot.

I quickly covered my chest, looking at the others only to see them quickly look away. Embarrassed by that snippy and engie had had cleared them out so I could change.