2- The fight

So for the sake of the story the group has a base with showers, but it's still a bit run down. Like if snippy didn't destroy the base the dex's were at. also they can have their masks off there. And engie is 21 and Emily is 19
__________________________
When I has finished changing I got up and opened the door where snippy and engie were waiting for me. Me and engie made our way back into the center of the cafeteria where the fire was going and sat down. Snippy had left to get me some water and some food.

"I'm sorry for being such a burden" I apologize as I sat in the fetal position gazing at the dancing flames.
"Why?, is it because you lost your family?, because you thought you were the last person?,you wanted attention?, you wanted to just end it so you could finally be with your dead family and get your happy ending?, well guess what princess there are no happy endings. And if you think that you-"  I cut his rant off by knocking him on his ass. I had gotten up and punched him across the face and splitting his lip.
"YOU KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT ME!, I NEVER WANTED ATTENTION. I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKING HAPPY WITH MY LIFE AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT I HAVE NO HAPPY MEMORIES, JUST THE MEMORIES OF BEING SEVERELY ABUSED BY MY FAMILY, SO YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK THAT I DESERVE A HAPPY ENDING FOR ONCE!" I scream at him then quickly grabbing my mask I sprint pass snippy and out the door.

-----------------
It's been two to three days of them looking for me. I'm starving and I can barely move now, it's been almost a week since I last ate something. I'm so  tired and I need to sleep, but just as blackness in engulfs my vision I see a fleck of orange goggles and the words I'm sorry.

----------------------------
The next time I wake up I'm in pain, but I stay as quiet as I can. I noticed that I am once again in the same cafeteria with a sleeping Alexander next to me propped up against one of the lunch tables. Once again trying to stay as quiet as I can I get up with the help of the table, but I unfortunately have difficulty moving my legs and end up tripping over Alexanders feet. I cry out in pain at the sudden movement and proceed to fall headfirst intothe edge of one of the tables and cut my forehead open.

"CHARLES!, GET IN HERE AND BRING THE  FIRST AID KIT!" Engie yell as I feel his arms around my waist and lift me up Bridal Style, and place me gently onto the makeshift bed. Charles or snippy came running in with said first aid kit, and one glance at me and proceeded to put pressure on my for head. "Your going to need stiches" snippy said.

"Look Emily...I ...I'm sorry for what I said and-" Alex said in a attempt to apologize. "Shut up Alex if anyone has to apologize it's me" I said harshly do to snippy stitching my forehead closed.

Alex had left to get me some food and water, and it was just me  and Charles who had just started to chuckle "you know Emily engie stayed here all night and even let you stay in his bed, and I've never seen him care so much for anyone you must be very special" he teased. I was about to tell him to shut it when the captain walked in with a pen and a bunch of papers.