Candy Store

Kali's POV

I tried stealing from the candy store I work at.

Well, I'm not even sure if it can be called stealing, I wasn't planning a fucking heist, it was more of a momentary thing. I just wanted a handful of chocolate covered raspberries. Just a handful. I was on my period. The manager, for some unfathomable reason decided that the store would stop selling chocolate covered raspberries. And, my 'want' for those little bastards was starting to border on a need.

It was my last chance to eat some raspberries, they were about to be donated to a charity or sold off into another store, and they would be gone, forever. Most importantly, I needed them now, today, this very instant.

And well, during my smoking break, I said, to hell with it, and slipped inside the storage room.

What I had failed to calculate was my coworker following after me. Gia, the tall, dark & handsome lesbian who had been pursuing me since she started working here 2 months ago. And guess what? The candy store was her aunt's, making me completely at her mercy, even though age- and experience-wise, she was my junior!

Now, I was, quite literally caught with my hand in the candy jar. And she knew this. And she knew she had the leverage here. And that's how I found myself pressed against boxes of candy during my shift break by the handsome lesbian.

And god was she some eye candy.

Yeah she was. Towering over me with her over 6' height, with her wide shoulders and sculpted chest and her mullet glowing golden even in the darkness of the storage room.

I, with my considerably tall height, looked and felt like a midget next to her; still stood the straighter I could, trying to reach her height to save some face.

She raised a hand to brush my hair back, there wasn't much to brush, but my bangs were troublesome little fellas. My dry, auburn hair was nothing out of ordinary, but the way she looked at it... as if it was of the finest of the silks in the world, made my heart and my lungs do a thing.

It took her quite a while to tuck my hair behind my ears, and when she finally managed to do it, a small smile touched her lips.

Her eyes on mine and mine on hers, even in the darkness of the storage room, I knew there was the mischievous glint in her eyes.

In the middle of our staring contest, I shied and turned around a little. I wasn't the kind that could stand shows of affection for more than mere seconds. If I kept looking at her I felt like I would actually combust and die on the spot.

Disregarding my shy reluctance, she grabbed my chin, turning me around so that I facing her once again. My hair had already fallen over my eyes, her efforts futile. I tried to turn away but I was completely cornered. I closed my eyes, feeling the unsteady beat of my heart radiating through my body. I was about to explode into flames and die. She was so close.

Her hand grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I recoiled from her touch but she just pulled me even tighter. I-

I- I- I could not really grasp it. Every time she used one of her pick-up lines I would joke around and then forget all about it. I never thought that something like this would happen. I never thought I would have my back against the wall, trapped by her wicked beauty. Now I had to acknowledge the realness of it all. And I don't think I would ever really be ready for that.

Shortly after, her other hand moved along my right temple and started curling my hair in her fingers. If I wasn't so tensed up, I feel like I could really curl around her leg like a small kitten hungry for attention and start purring deep from my lungs.