|Chapter 6|

~Zane's POV~

  I glared at Laurance who was cheering in victory.

  "How does it feel, One Eye?" He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

  "You keep cheering but just wait until I win..." I grumbled. We were currently playing Air Hockey Table, him beating me by two points.

~Travis's POV~

  Katelyn and I had ordered and paid for our drinks, taking them and sitting down on one of the benches around the Mall.

  "What did you get?" I asked.

  "I got a chocolate chip mocha frappe." She said, gesturing to her cup.

  "I got cotton candy frappucino." I told her. We took a sip of our drinks and started walking around the Mall. We stopped by a few stores, bought some things, then continued our journey to nowhere in specific.

~Time Skip~

Finally, after the day was over, we all returned to the entrance of the Mall. Everyone returned to their loved one, even Zane came by my side. Everyone except for Katelyn. She stayed by me and clung to my arm. Zane looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Katelyn, you can let go of me now... Jeffory is over there," I gestured to the male walking on the other side of the group, but she only shook her head and tightened her grip on my arm.

"Did you flirt with her or something?" Zane whispered and I shook my head.

"No, I didn't. I even told her that I liked you!"

"Then why is she clinging onto you helplessly?"

"I have no clue... She's being all weird." I sighed. "Katelyn, why are you doing this?"

"Because... You're so warm and fuzzy." She snuggled closer to me and it became awkward quickly. Zane walked beside me, arms crossed and I could quickly tell he was becoming jealous.

"Please get off, this is weird..." I tried removing her arms but she was too strong.

"I'm going to go get Jeffory... Maybe he can do something about this..." Zane sighed, heading to the other side of the group. A few minutes later, he came back with Jeffory.

"Katie, come on. You can cling to me if you like...?" He mumbled and Katelyn rolled her eyes.

"No... You aren't as cuddly and as sweet as Travis!" She whined. I closed my eyes, shaking my head in disbelief. This was getting ridiculous.

"We hang out for one day and suddenly you're all over me. I'm completely over you, so move on!" I hissed, finally tugging my arm away. She glared up at me, lips pursed into a frown. I rolled my eyes and put an arm around Zane's waist protectively. I heard Zane mumble a quick 'finally' as we arrived at our cars. Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth and Laurance bunked in one car. Dante, Vylad, Kawaii ~ Chan and Lucinda bunked in another car, while Katelyn, Jeffory, Zane and I bunked in my car.

I climbed in the driver's seat, Zane in the passenger seat and the other two in the back. I intertwined my hand with Zane's, running circles on his palm with my thumb. I began to drive, music playing from the radio quietly. Other than that, it was silent besides the car's engine. I stopped at a nearby gas station to get gas for the car. Zane went in to use the bathroom and so did Jeffory.