|Chapter 16| • {Day Nine}

{Day Nine of Hide & Seek}
[Players : Aphmau & Ein .]
(In : Aphmau & Ein .)
Out : Aaron & Zane .
{For 1 Day of The Game - The Next  Chapter Will Be In The Following ~ Aphmau & Ein ' s POV .}

~Aphmau's POV~

"Ok guys, today is the day." Aaron said.

We stared at Lucinda and Venus, who were both standing in front of us.

Venus was very a pretty revealing outfit, even though Aaron kind of disagreed.

Lucinda was wearing casual clothes, so she wouldn't look out of place.

"You got the plan down?" They both nodded. "Good. Because we're counting on you to get Zane out of there."

Soon enough, they were both down at Ein's house.

Venus texted me, saying that she managed to get Ein out of the house.

Aaron texted Lucinda, telling her she could break in.

We waited a few minutes for a response from both of them.

"Hey Aph..." I looked over at Aaron with a raised eyebrow. "Tell Venus she needs to come back. Lucinda has news."

When both the girls were standing in front of us again, Lucinda had a pale look on her face.

"I found the room Zane was in..." She trailed off. "But, he wasn't there. He wasn't anywhere in Ein's house. He's gone... He's officially gone!" She cried.

"Don't say that!" Venus hissed. "We still have tomorrow, we can do this. Maybe... He wasn't there today."

"Where could he have been then?" Aaron spoke up. "I get you're being optimistic, but there's no logic behind that whatsoever."

Venus furrowed her brows, but kept quiet.

"We'll look tomorrow then..." I sighed.

~~~
|Word Count: 264|

⌜ Inspiration For Hide & Seek Game - From The Movie / Novel ~ NERVE ⌟︎

︎︎✦︎