|Chapter 7|

~Travis's POV~

"Are you lying?"

"No!"

"Then why was Katelyn all over you?"

"Again, I don't have a clue!"

"Fine. But if I found out you're lying," She stood up and glared at me. "You're dead." She walked to the door and left, but not before stopping and glancing over her shoulder to look at me. "Zane has been through a lot," She stated. "Don't ruin this for him." She whispered and stepped out.

I blinked a few times, trying to comprehend everything. I ran my fingers through my hair, taking a deep breath.

"And here I thought Aphmau couldn't be that serious," I raised my head to see Dante standing there. "Now I see why she doesn't show that side much. Very intimidating." He chuckled.

"What do you want Dante?" I restlessly tilted my head stared up at him.

"Oh nothing, just..." He sat down across from me. "What's the deal with you and Katelyn?"

"You were at the Mall with us, weren't you?" He nodded. "Then you had to have noticed Katelyn and I."

"I saw you, but I thought you two had gotten together. Then I kept hearing news around the street that you and Zane were a thing, so I started getting confused," He explained. "I need the actual truth from the man himself, which is you."

  "Alright, well here's the truth. Zane and I are dating. I don't like Katelyn, but apparently she started liking me after our day at the Mall. I didn't do anything except shop with her and we chatted a bit about stuff we like." I told him everything else that we did that day.

  "Well... From what I'm hearing is that she must've seen how you really act around others when you're not flirting and liked it. That's why she's all over you. She's interested more now than before. Katelyn has lost an interest in Jeffory. Aphmau told me that the two broke up." Dante said.

  "Seriously?" I groaned. "She needs to get it through her thick ass skull that I'm dating Zane and am not interested!"

  "It might take her a bit," He pointed out. "She did just gain an interest on you. Didn't you see how Kawaii ~ Chan was when she found out that Reese was dating Michi and wasn't interested in dating her?" I nodded. "That's probably how Katelyn is going to act when it does hit her."

"I hope it hits her quicker than she hits me," I stood up and walked to the door. "Because if she acts anything like she did at the Mall, this is going to be dreadful."

~Zane's POV~

"So, is Zane ~ Kun going to walk around the street like that?" Kawaii ~ Chan asked, referring to my uncovered face and hair.

"I'm not sure. I think I'm just going to wait until Travis stops by to pick me up and go from there," I said. "But I really do like how you did my hair... Do you think you can do it more often?"

"Is Zane ~ Kun serious?! Does he really want Kawaii ~ Chan to do his hair?" She squealed and I giggled quietly.

"Yes, I do. In fact, I'd like you to do it tomorrow."