|Chapter 10| • {Day Three}

{Day Three of Hide & Seek}
[Players : Aphmau , Aaron , Ein & Zane .]
(In : Aphmau , Aaron , Ein & Zane .)
Out : None .
{For 7 Days of The Game - The Next Seven Chapters Will Be In The Following ~ Aphmau , Aaron , Ein & Zane ' s POV .}

~Aaron's POV~

  I paced back and forth.

  "Aaron please stop pacing - you're worrying me!" Aphmau pleaded.

  "I thought Ein was officially gone!"

  "We all did. This wasn't your fault! He was unexpected to everyone, no one saw him coming."

  "I should've kept an eye on him..."

  "Stop it. Listen to yourself! You sound ridiculous. There was no way you could've stopped him, he was so far away. You shouldn't have to watch over him and be the one dealing with him. You need to relax and be with your friends and family, not worrying about a stupid werewolf that was your enemy in high school!" She exclaimed.

  "I know, it's just... I feel like I should've said one final thing, made the blow that would end it all with him."

  "Aaron, let's not worry about that for now. We need to figure out how to get Zane out of there."

  "Maybe Venus saw something last night. I would hope Zane still isn't in Ein's trunk and suffocating." I pulled my phone out.

  Missed Call From : Venus
  Venus : Hey, so I've got some more news about Zane!
  Venus : Please call me back whenever you see this.

  "Tyler, I swear to Irene if this is about getting back together, I don't care--"

  "V, not Tyler. It's Aaron. What about Zane?"

  "Oh... Aaron, hey... So, about Zane. Last night I saw Ein carrying the body I saw in the trunk last night inside. His arm was sticking out and he had a black and gray striped sweater. It's definitely Zane. I'm getting concerned... Last night, I passed by Ein's house and heard some noises. They sounded like muffled cries and moans, other sounds I'd rather not mention. No worries, I want to try and get in there, but Ein needs to see someone he trusts, that isn't involved with you guys in this investigation fully." She explained. "I can try, he is my ex after all... But if you don't want me to, it's completely fine." She rambled.

  "As much as we'd love to have you help, you've done enough and we don't want to put you in danger. I'll fine someone else to do it. Thanks anyway V, keep an eye out."

  She gave a quick 'bye' and hung up.

  "How about Lucinda? She isn't going to tell anyone if we tell her what's going on and she's really sneaky."

  "Alright, I'll call her up." Aphmau sighed.

"Hey, Lucinda. We need your help with something. It's about Zane, we're stuck in this Hide & Seek Game thing..." She paused and we both jumped when a smoke cloud appeared in the middle of my living room.

"Say no more. I've been in this situation before, same game, different people. So, who are all the players, who's the napper and the victim?" She smirked, taking a seat beside Aphmau.

~Time Skip~

Lucinda closed her eyes, exhaled sharply and rubbed her temples in stress.

"So... Ein basically kidnapped Zane, and now you two need to get him back without letting anyone know?" She repeated our words. We both nodded and she opened her eyes. "Ok, I think I can sneak in there. Just give me his address."

  "It's near where Venus is," She growled. "Just go ask her and she'll tell you where."

  "Alright, but just be glad I'm willing to put up with that mief'wa to get Zane back." I raised an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes. "Sorry, no offense." She said to me before walking out.

  "What's the deal with those two?" Aphmau asked, walking up to me.

  "They never got along well in High School, still don't."

  "Oh..." Aphmau mumbled. The front door closed and I faced Aphmau.

  "Now all we do is wait for Lucinda comes back and report to us. Or, any other news from Venus." I sighed.

~~~
|Word Count: 679|

⌜ Inspiration For Hide & Seek Game - From The Movie / Novel ~ NERVE ⌟︎

︎︎✦︎