Russia

Next up is Russia da?

Okay I'm done with these cheesy intros they're actually awful.

House: Slytherin
Russia fits Slytherin because he's ambitious, he doesn't give up despite harsh conditions.

Bloodtype: Pureblood (okay I promise they're not all going to be Pureblood Gryffindors and Slytherins)

I think Russia would also be born from a dark family of wizards. His parents are infamous for their magic and he is feared by most of the people in the school. Rumours go around about him being the next death eater to come out of Hogwarts. As for Russia, he doesn't understand why people are afraid of him and he just wants to make friends. He's good at magic and he's strong but he never has anyone to talk to other than his sisters.

Best class: Defence against the dark arts (I'm starting to sense a pattern)

Worst class: Charms. He gets flustered and embarrassed when he messes up.

Russia was a competitor in the tri wizard tournament. Representing Hogwarts.

America used to think Russia was a dark wizard, so he targeted him as a rival. They got to know each other and they learned that they're actually pretty similar.

Russia is keeper on the Slytherin team and is also team captain