Italy

Nee nee papa!

House: Hufflepuff
Italy is a Hufflepuff, you will not convince me otherwise. Just kidding, but seriously, I think Italy is definitely a Hufflepuff, he may not be the hardest worker but he's easy going and loyal. He sticks by Germany as soon as he tells him he's his friend and never leaves him.

Bloodtype: Pureblood
Italy's parents as wizards, his dad, son of a wizard prodigy (Grandpa Rome) Italy loves the magic of the wizarding world but he doesn't understand how someone could use the magic to do something bad. He loves helping people and being kind to everyone. He has a huge passion for Muggle things since they are great at cooking and he says their girls are better (which is a lie because Um Hermione) He wants to become a chef when he's older but he always gets questioned by his family as to why he doesn't want to go into a wizarding career, since he's actually quite talented.

Best class: Muggle studies

Worst class: Potions (I can just imagine Italy freaking out because Snape got mad at him)

Okay, here's something sad. The reason Italy got so interested in Muggles is because when he was younger, he met a boy who was Muggleborn. He came every summer to stay and learn about the wizarding world. They played together and he would always bring Italy something whenever he came, so that Italy could remember him, he built up a collection and looked forward to seeing him every year he came. Until he stopped coming and Italy never got to see him again, and never learned what happened. But he still has all of the things he gave him, and treasures them (just in case you didn't catch on, the boy was Holy Roman Empire)