Germany

DOITSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

House: Hufflepuff
Okay, that might seem a little weird but just hear me out. It was really hard to choose a house for Germany, since really, I could kind of see him in any house. But to me I think Hufflepuff fits him the most because he's such a hard worker and really values putting in effort and thinking things through. When I think of the character Germany, I see someone who's protective and dedicated to what he does. He doesn't back out because something is hard for him. (When did this turn into me talking about how great Doitsu is, I'm turning into Italy)

Bloodtype: Pureblood
Germany comes from a family of wizards who are financially struggling. His mom works full time and his dad left them at a young age. Prussia, his older brother, resents their dad for this while Germany wants to one day find him and meet him, since he was young when he left and never got to know him. They used to live in a wealthy house but since he left, they weren't able to afford it. He works a muggle job during the summer to help support his mom.

Best class: Defence against the dark arts

Worst class: Astronomy

Germany is a really talented wizard and a lot of people rely on him, though he denies it