24

Chapter twentyfour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later..

Jade carried her suitcase outside to the car.

"Mama where are you going?" London whined.

Jade picked London up and kissed her on the cheek. "Mommy's going to San Francisco for a few days."

"But you can't go!" London shouted

"Why not baby girl?" Jade smiled.

"Cause I want you here." London rubbed her eyes.

"Mama's going to have a little fun got a few days, she deserves it. Don't worry, she'll be back before you know it." Erica came out the house holding Brielle

"I have no idea why I'm getting emotional." Jade wiped her tears.

"Why are you crying?" Erica laughed

"Because I kind've feel like she thinks I'm abandoning her." Jade sighed.

"That's bullshit! She knows you're not. Now go before traffic gets crazy." Erica smiled.

Erica took London from Jades arms.

"Bye mama." London cutely waved

"I'll see you later baby girl. Be good." Jade got in the car with her 6 best friends.

"Aww don't cry." Teyona comforted Jade.

"I know, I know." Jade wiped her tears. "It's just I haven't left them for a few days in a long time and I just feel bad."

"They'll be fine. Your mother is like their second mother, she'll take care of them." Morgan smiled.

"Oh I already know that." Jade laughed.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited to go to San Fran." Alexus smiled.

"Me too! I can't wait to go to the clubs, meet guys and just go crazy. I haven't done this in a while." Jade excitedly squealed

"Yo what if you see Quans sister? I have her as a friend on Facebook and it seems like she's always in San Francisco hosting events and hanging out." Tatiana sighed

"I mean I won't mess with her." Jade laughed. "I have no problem acting like somebody's not even in the same room as me because I do it all the time but if I see her coming closer to me or if I see she's trying something sneaky then I'll react. I don't have my kids with me and I have my mother and best friends to bail me out of jail so I'm good."

"She won't do nothin' I know she smarter than that." Teyona drank her can of coca-cola.

"Hopefully" Jade sighed.